​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRHA 2015 Puppy Champion 2cnd Half

We will be holding the 2cnd half puppy Championship this sat at Brookhaven Sportsman Paradise Pen we have 72 confirmed pups ready to roll. Looks like a good group of pups should be a shoot out. If all 72 show payback is $5,760
The KOY banquet will be held at Mikes Catfish in Amite La from 6:30 to 8:30 pm Sat night
Had 52 puppy hunts this past year paying back $2,080.00
Had 210 puppy's registered with CRHA paying back $1,050.00
Total payback top 5 KOY. $3,130.00

Re: CRHA 2015 Puppy Champion 2cnd Half

To verify your numbers call Candy 225-460-0799
Thanks

Please put a list of confirmed hounds and kennels name thanks

Are there kennels at the pen to keep dogs in overnight?

Heath there is plenty of kennels at the pen may want to bring some shavings or hay supposed to be cold

Who's bringing the heat who's it gonna be

Rowdy and Rodgers
Cutting up
Goldman
Turd hill
Swampside
In no certain order

Can someone give the the pen address, Thank in advance

Hope Harold matches winners with original pictures lol it seems hair dye applied on 3/4 dog or blankets may allow some funny business

Let's hear scoop! Real scoop! What happened ?

La Mafia won it

Hunters please list top ten and breedings and scores how many cast thanks

As much as it been pumped up and posted on this sight what so hard about telling truth just put all details

CRHAFOXHUNT.org you can post all u want with your name and yes great hunt

Crha y'all use this site to advertise your hunt why is it you can't put results on here

325 pts 1st McCoy's Honey (Butler's Lil Bill/ Findling's Bonnie)

270 pts 2nd Colyell's Boogie (BW's Shine/ Colyell's Hanna)

270 pts 3rd Colyell's General T (BW Shine/ Colyell's Hanna)

260 pts 4th Peyton's Beau (WP(D) Ch. Peyton's Yellow/ Peyton's Tweety Bird)

210 pts 5th McCoy's Angel (Butler's Lil Bill/ Findling's Bonnie)

190 pts 6th Running P & Cutting Up's Sweet Lu (M&W's Eli/ Running P's LG)

190 pts 7th MD's Bonnie (Oak Ridge Smokey/ MD's Rose)

185 pts 8th Webb's Hammer (M&W's Rusty/ Sharkey's Eye Candy

180 pts 9th Peyton's Sexy (WP(D) Ch. Peyton's Yellow/ Peyton's Tweety Bird)

175 pts 10th Colyell's Widow Maker (BW's Shine/ Colyell's Hanna)

Was it only 52 that showed and was it only six or eight judges in 640 acres and did Harold show up
At cast time and why if so great hunt is it so hard to put top ten on here breedings and scores!!!!!!! All the hunts advertised on here using this site to post results of every other hunt but with the finals it seem to be difficult task !!!!!! Heck u would think the top ten would be proud to post their hounds breedings and points at hundred dollar entry

All we can do is try to get better that way everyone will be happy. And we can all have 50 judges at a hunt and 10,000 dogs at the hunts and we can pay all spots and everybody can be winners. But if your post with no names at least get the facts straight because it was 55 dogs and 13 judges and I got there at 6 am we casted at 7am. And yes mr Bob Kelley and Kenneth had the pen in great shape and it was a great hunt.
You wouldn't be Asking if you had a dog that could compete you would have been there then we would have had 56 dogs but next hunt I will give out ribbons to all the ones who participated so we can all be winners
Thanks for the concern hope I answered your questions

All you've done is bash the crha since beginning, will u please shut up you don't even go to hunts anyway so y are u worried bout it. Everyone is throwing crha pup hunts so y are u worried bout it.. There is regular hunts posted on here that are not master affiliated there's also national hunts, crha hunts(which u seem to love and keep up with), afha hunts masters hunts all the above heck there's even a classified section on here where maybe u could get u another pair of big girl panties or maybe even a good dog.. But anyways could u please shut up.

Apparently that is where u found yours i got to check an see if they sell them that big to hide in or sence u are so famillar with it can u tell me where to find them wait I I don't need them I have no problem letting you know who I am thanks any way as far as bash it all I done was ask questions about 1 how is reg work 2 what does the money go to 3 an I did say there was a few things I did not like about it so u need to get your facts straight before telling me this I really don't thinks that will happen because the silk panties must cover the letters on that key board the spells your name. Thanks have a good day