​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who's got the Heat in the Ga Puppy Hunts

Alright fellas, who's got the HEAT for the upcoming Test of the Best Puppy Hunts in Georgia?

Re: Who's got the Heat in the Ga Puppy Hunts

You will find out very soon

Eric Temple jus won seed tick, south Bryan is always tuff, s&j if buck has any January pup's, night move kennels is another good pick. I'm sure I could come up with a few more if needed.

There are alot of great pup hunters in Georgia other than the ones already named there is Jullian jackson,Baldwin bay,Ricky courson and I'm sure many more. Georgia probably has pound for pound the greatest pup handlers in the country. Not saying other states doesn't. Have great handlers just stating that in a Georgia puppy trial you better have them right if you plan on placing.

Why ask that. If you want to know, go to the hunts!!!

No doubt Ga pup hunters are tough, but the best? I would have to respectfully disagree. If you bring "plugs" to a Eastern n.c. puppy hunt you will NOT get your name called, they better be right !

There's a place in SC you boys can meet up half way. Tally Ho!!!

Let's do it! I'm ready!

We have GA picks.So let's hear it. Who's the best in NC ?

You can all blow as hard as you want but the toughest competition in any hound puppy or grown dogs belongs to Louisiana and Mississippi bar none if you can win consistently there you can call yourself pretty darn good

I guess y'all can win with those BIG turnouts y'all have! Bahahaha

I HAVE HUNTED IN (LA,MISS,AL,GA,&S.C)THIS PAST YEAR & THERE ARE OUTSTANDING HOUNDS IN ALL FIVE STATES,IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE BEEN TO N.C BUT THEY ROUGH TO.

La Puppy Hunter HAHAHAHA!! I can see you've never been across that Parish line!! Tell ya what you do see if your sister/wife will draw you a crayon map with her 6 fingers and go see what that east coast bunch will do to you, you'll be licking the cayron color off that map trying get back home ridding that donut!

Some of the strongest in eastern n.c. (no particular order)... J&R INC, goshen swamp, Haulin ace, coalition, pony farm, new river to name a few. I will give "LA puppy hunter" props on one thing. Not all but the majority of winning kennels (puppy hunters) here are from the WEST bloodlines..

There's a reason the test of the best hunts are coming to Georgia. Harder to win consistently with those boyz. They take pup hunting seriously down here! Plus we don't need this computer to talk for our hounds, we invite any and all challengers to the test of the best hunts. If actual pups and not back dated pups are brought to the hunts you will find yourself clapping instead of being clapped for. Good luck to all and this is a call out for all surrounding states with the exception of north Florida which hunts with us weekly.

Why if you bring the rite age pup will u be clapping?Are they running old pups?
Just wondering!

No. But in the past there have been out of staters come over here not thinking they would get away with bringing derby hounds to a pup hunt. Luckily for us someone here bought a littermate from the same breeder and the Hunter from out of state was called on it. What I'm saying is if the surrounding states bring actual pups they will get their ass whipped. I'm tired of this topic so all out of staters come get some!!! Forget the humble mess we will see anyone willing at the test of the best. Boo-yaa!

Come to Folkston tomorrow and meet a few. I don't have any pups old enough right now but I'll prolly be there to judge. Gator didn't call his own name but those Ludowici Boys are always tuff.

All that crowd in Ga are tough.. Really enjoyed the hunt today at Folkston and them fellas got some pups that can roll!!

Wat age do yall start yall pups in GA. Tallyho sounds like a neutral face off point, For yall boys to bump heads.

Set it up! Let's get it on! See who's scared and see who's got it.

I TALKED TO DUSTIN TODAY & HE SAID PEN HAS GOT SOME FRESH LEGS GETTING READY

Set it up for around April or May for May pups.

If your going to Wait!!! Until April or May we could have a two class pup hunt or maybe a pup derby?

Man I'm only a few minutes away from the pen... I thank I'll tune these plugs up!!

Just to make sure and clear things up...? Is the a challenge to east coast pup hunters from ga pup hunters to occur in s.c.? If that is the case I am 99.9% we will take that challenge. We got some paint & gas $ to travel !