​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas Dog Hunters Association Field Trial

The ADHA's Fox Hunter's Field Trial will be scheduled for March 12th at the T&T Fox pen in Sheridan AR.

There will be two classes -- 18" and under and 18" and over. Short dogs will receive 0-99 numbers and 18" and over dogs will receive 100 and up.

This will be a four hour speed and drive hunt that will pay out trophies, money and prizes to 1-10 places in each class. The prizes and trophies will be handed out at the ADHA Razorback Round-up Fordyce AR 101 S. Main St. @ 1:00 March 12 after the hunt is over.

We will also have a high points pair for each class this year.

Pen will provide the judges for the hunt. In the event that we are not able to get at least 20 judges for this pen we will buddy judge with draw out pairing.

Supper will be available Friday night and breakfast the morning of the hunt. (judges free).

For numbers please contact Dick Tucker 501-680-2729

Re: Arkansas Dog Hunters Association Field Trial

Phone number should be 501-860-2729

Pen location is in Grapevine AR

Bump

How much is the entry fee?

30$

Btt

Btt

How many numbers are out

Btt

The hunt is still on for this Saturday if you have any questions call Jeromy Sullivent @ 870-484-1775

Call Jeromy for remaining numbers 870-484-1775

1st place # 510 - 545 points Benji Stahl
2nd place # 106 - 475 points Corley
3rd place # 160 - 440 points Benji Stahl
4th place # 110 - 430 points Dial kennels
5th place # 155 - 430 points Steve Asmus
6th place # 719 - 415 points Chris Tillman
7th place # 196 - 375 points Jr. Thornberry
8th place # 181 - 370 points Corley
9th place # 130 - 370 points Aaron Walters
10th place # 618 - 360 points Richard Kearby

135 hounds entered.

I want to thank everyone for coming out for the hunt. I know the weather wasn't the best but everyone stepped up and made the hunt a success. I know we asked for people to drive to Fordyce to receive their trophies and I want to thank everyone that made the time to do so. This hunt is a very special hunt and is the only one in the state of its kind. As the president of the ADHA it is my job to bring hunters together and create bonds that stretches across specific types of hunting dog breeds. We are all Houndsmen!!
Thanks again and I hope everyone had a good time and will return next year for a bigger and better event. Thanks Jeromy S.

4th place is off of M&S Ruger x Dial's Daisy

I would like to say I really enjoyed this hunt, I was judging & turned in 41 good crossing & missed that many more. Seemed to be a real good class of hounds!
Congratulations Benji the #510 is a really nice hound, but I figure you knew that already!

I'll second that. She is the real deal! I saw several good hounds in the hunt. But she stood out to me. I wasn't judging, I was running. She was all business every time I saw her. congrats!

Thank you kinda like her myself had a good time at the hunt .

Aaron & Purtle please call or text me, I got a new phone and lost everyone's numbers. Aaron congrats to you and Gunner. Hate that I missed yet another one.