Most weathermen are wrong typically.

Re: Saline County

Stanley Jackson what is your phone number I have a question to ask you

If you'd post your name I'd get up with you

Up beat kennels is just another fake name imo

The funny thing is nobody has ever even heard of a Stanley Jackson. But if you post your number and I'll sure give you a call about your so called deer proof gyp who can't even run a biscuit if you throw it in front of her. You're a joke as well and I doubt we see that name at the Saline county.

I don't deal with folks who won't man up and post their name. Post your name and I will get in touch with you. And you're right, you prolly won't hear my name at the saline county hunt as I don't field trial. Haven't in 25-30 years. I run my 6 hounds on the outside by myself so I don't have to listen to a bunch of Internet hunters babble and talk crap behind a fake name. I hunt in 3 states and keep deer proof dogs. I do lurk on these message boards and this grapevine bunch talks more scared crap than anyone.

To this Larry Dial fellow, when someone runs you down its prolly cause you have something they're jealous of.

Im not gonna lie anymore,i really run by myself because my dogs cant get in a race!

I am weatherman

No you're not Jay, that deer proof gyp is mine.

I have already spoken to the real weatherman and he just picked up the gyp. She will be at the saline county

So who is bringing the heat

Not me i want be there till mikel calls and tells me if I get my picture made or not

Daddy I want to be a hunter but I've told you I want to be more like Cody I'm not taking care of the dogs

Daddy I want to be a hunter but I've told you I want to be more like Cody I'm not taking care of the dogs

you spelled his name wrong. Its Dagen

I think yall need to get your facts straight. Cody has almost half the dogs at his house and he's been feeding them while I've been in virgina working and he's been running them. So yall need to shut the **** up u no name *****s

I been in Virginia to Remember the old saying Mikey likes it. And try it you will like it

Ester has not been in Virginia I'm not into women I am a houndsmen I no hounds better than most people do if y'all don't believe me ask Cody I have taught him a lot so after all the joking around y'all will all see at the saline county we will place a dog just watch and see mikel is my name combine kennels

Who ever wrote that u probably fantasize about Ester that's why you use her name

i didnt no mikel was in virginia if that boy gets any overtime wonder who is waiting to spend it for him

This is the real mikel who ever wrote That about me not liking girls and that I've Tought Cody a lot . I wish you would use your own name u chicken ****. All u can do is hide behind that computer and talk ****. I guess your just jealous And don't have anything better to do with your life. Get a life u *****

ALL JOKES ASIDE I THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE A BUNCH OF DOGS THERE IM READY FOR A GOOD HUNT

I heard that it's was very likely that Stanley Jackson was a cross dresser ????😟 Heard it from a pretty good source but you know how rumors get started.

Two things I haven't done in 30 years......punched a man since retiring as a navy seal, and go to a field trial. The saline county may get me two birds with one big stone

That might do it.

Cody I'll be home in a few days we got to talk it over I'm spending to much of my money I got to have some help and you haven't been running the dogs like you should so don't complain if I don't call you to come get your picture made

Tony, we should prolly leave them boys alone.

Word is Mud Creek coming to blow the derby out and Efirds coming for the all age not only y'all gotta worry about the lightning storm y'all gotta worry bout the gyp that's been winning them hunts the gyp they call Star!

It is going to be full MOONLIGHT all three days of the hunt !! Sky's are going to be clear no chance of lightning at all !!!

U right Jay we done made that old man mad.

I know who has no chance at all tony p !!! He would not know a good dog if it jumped up and kissed him in that tight pocket book of his !!!!

Like always other people riding the coat tails of others so maybe they can get in the picture with somebody. Some of yall need to get off your knees and stand up and place your own dogs for once. Stop bragging on somebody else's dogs that could less about you!

😡 don't use my name boy, I know who you are. Don't make me drive from Abilene to put a 👊🏼 on your nose!!!

Jay you better stop

Wasn't meTHAT time

I ain't skeered of nobody

If anyone needs some help getting ready for the hunt give us a call we can help

We are looking to buy a good hound for this hunt all we want is get are picture made after the hunt we will give hound back thanks

I used to know a fellow up in the Sheridan/malvern area. Raymond Carter if I am remembering right. They called him turkey or something like that. I bought a dog or two from him. Is he still alive?

Cody I don't mind helping the hunters because your not and far as looking for a dog to buy you can do that I'm tired of spending everything I make so you can look good

Everybody get ready combine kennels will be calling everybody in grant county to borrow paint for the hunt make sure y'all have enough

jay that must be Dagen talking all that trash about combine. Or Anthony

Can anybody help me with the questions I asked earlier?

Also where is the closest hotel? I need to find a place to stay

This crew gets quiet when you ask serious questions.

Let's here some input if y'all think we will place or not

All the trash talk ends 3 days before the hunt? Who's yalls predictions in this one? I'm predicting it won't be the same as last year folks

Gotta know who is coming before you can make predictions, odds are leaning toward Efirds in the all age. Mark Cowart will get one in there. Can't ever count out Jerry Hartwick in that pen or Tom n Bubba Powell. The derby is gonna be the real shoot out from what I'm hearing... Dials Efirds and Mud Creek will be stout

Ok I found me a room to stay in. Weatherman your gyp is ready to run, hope you got her a good number. As far as you chicken ****s using my name, I've found out who you are and I'll deal with you when I get there. And to the man that called me a cross dresser I'll find you first

BOYS WATCH OUT FOR COMBINES RED CLOUD HE WILL BE IN HIS PRIME FOR THE SALINE COUNTY HUNT

MR Jackson if u hunt as much as your on the computer worrying about this hunt your hounds should be hard to beat.

1 2 3