​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
may pup hunt benefit

We will be having a pup hunt for may and younger pups at Candy man's fox pen in Richton Ms.to benefit hope outdoors..for numbers contact bro.Kebo 601-394-9263.
We will present dog feed to winners...
Hope outdoors will be speaking at The light house of hope at later date...this hunt is Febuary 13

Re: may pup hunt benefit

$35 per pup

Hunt is almost booked up....thanks for all the response... Should be a great hunt for a great cause...

Unfortunately I'll be in Washington DC that weekend but if I can help in any other way let me know!
May could get you a couple judges!!

Thanks Greg...but I think we have enough judges that have committed to come and some gonna come to cook...we have trophies ,dog food,and some prizes ready to go...a really good group of hunters and dogs lined up for this hunt..really appreciate the willingness of everyone for wanting to help out...I also thank Candyman for having the pen ready and allowing us to use it..

Well Kebo what's the line up ? Who has numbers?

Hey Hunter....14 different kennels and individuals have numbers..to many to name but some well known houndsmen and houndswomen coming together for a great cause...come on down on the 13th and enjoy the race...we will be excepting donations on a shootgun or pistol drawing at a later date..

We had a few numbers left for this pup hunt if anyone interested...great cause to benefit some great people...only a week away....looking forward to it..

Pup hunt is full..shaped up to be a great time..see you all saturday morning before daylight...God bless

The adress to the pen is 33b Mcdavid road New Augusta Miss...there will be a bench show after the hunt ....so you guys work with your pups this week...It should be fun..

Results of the hunt is as follows
1st Fast and furious kennel
2nd Showtime kennel
3rd Fast and furious kennel
4th Showtime kennel
5th Fast and furious kennel
6th Bradley Mcswain
7th Pondside kennel
8th Pondside kennel
9th Pondside kennel
10th Kaylee Langley
Best mouth went to dog 33 Showtime kennel
Best in show went to dog 45 Joel Smith
Best opposite sex went to dog 10 Fast and furious kennel

We like to thank Claude Hinton for the pen...it is running well.....I thank Bobby Mcswain for running the computer...
And would like thank Tim woods for being the MOH...THE HUNTERS I THANK MOST OF ALL...Good class of pups..29 showed up...and a thanks to all who donated to make it a success..

Glad everything went well at the hunt Mr . Kebo!
Wish I could've made it to help out!!
Congrats to all that placed , hope to see y'all at the big hunt!!
(HOPEOUTDOORS!! March 5th)
Deep South running pen , Picayune MS

Congrats Scott on the win and to moose and all who placed

Kebo we had a good time at the hunt yesterday. Had plenty of judges and hunt was run very well. Even better it was for a great cause, and some kids will get to enjoy the outdoors because of it. Hope outdoors is doing great things for our communities, and I think they deserve most of the credit. Congrats to Fast and Furious on the win.

2nd place- Showtime Speedy Big Creek Cash x Big Creek Sissy
4th place Showtime Buddy Big Creek Sam x Cat women

Breeders of pups are Big Creek Kennels. Thanks to Dewayne and Bama

1st, 3rd ,5th Lakehills Tobe X Hippys Louis
6th was Baby Face and Lowgears Superfly. Congrats to all that placed. Had a good time. Good time for a good cause
Chris Langley ownes Baby Face, I'm not sure of his reg. name

10 the place DH babyface x low gears superfly
Best in show was a babyface also owned by Joel smith
Congrats Scott on the win and all who placed. Enjoyed the hunt and fellowship!