​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My experience & letter from AFHA

The truth in order of events. In December, I was asked about being a stockholder for the AFHA. I decided to be part of the group. Whitey Turner and Runt Kidd wanted me to run the Western Derby Field Trial under the new AFHA rules. After much consideration, I decided with short notice and only being 7 weeks before the Western Derby to stay with the Master's Rules. I called Runt Kidd Friday night Jan.15 and told him I was staying with the Masters. On Sunday Jan. 17, I received a phone call from Runt telling me the pen at Hope would not have the game ready (I booked the pen a year ago) and I would have to have the Western Derby somewhere else. In a week I received the following letter.

photo c0882dad-ed13-406d-bfe5-81292ea66eb7_zpsg0tguzte.png

Re: My experience & letter from AFHA

Way to go Perry it there way or no way stay at home

Wow.

I guess as a member of this Leaderboard for many years now, I should be offended by the last line of that letter.
I guess those guys over the AFHA, the same guys that have worked with me and Cliff Parker for many years, don't trust any of the decisions we make, nor have any trust that we can over see such a great organization without corruption.

Thankyou for posting that Mr. Perry.
If I were you I would be happy to have that $500 back in my pocket.

Thanks Mr.Perry for sharing this so everyone can see and understand the truth.

Thanks for posting Perry, it confirms what I have expected out of SOME of the Directors, WISH THEM LUCK IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVERS.

this AFHA group is saying how they are going to be better but im wonderin how they are going to have hunts in Hope, AR at Kuntry Korner fox pen when the rules say the dogs must be kenneled at the pen. there is no way they can be at Hope. somebody said they are making exceptions to Hope. rules should have no exceptions.

I think the masters is just fine ! But I think any organization should have term limits on board members! When u got people use to getting their way and getting perks they want to keep it that way! We need to get back to the basics! The attendances and hunts being held is reflecting the truth! Why should hard working people invest their time and money in conditioning hounds and traveling to hunts for someone to do wrong! People is getting tired of crap and I think perry for his post! More people need to take a stand for what's right instead of cowering down to some click thinking they will favor u! If master is so bad why is every other new pop up organization using this site to promote ! It a group has a board elect them not just appoint them! Just my opinion !

I think everyone should put there name on here if you are going to talk about someone! We are all Fox hunters! We have enough going again us as hunters without all of this. What does it matter what rules people want to run under. Most people was against the masters when it started also . Now a lot of them people are backing it. So go hunting and go to what you want to and have fun and try to find a good hound!!

First of all Perry, lets get down to the truth. you want to get on here and make everyone look bad except for yourself. We wouldn't be having this conversation on here if you wouldn't be such a chicken **** and answer your phone. So we will just talk out in front of the whole world. First of all we put in 120 coyotes in our fox pens 3 weeks ago. We knew when we put them in there that they probably wouldn't be ready for the western derby. As the Board of Arkansas Directors, we voted not to have the western derby. We offered Perry to back it up 30 days. But, Perry doesn't like change because he has always had the western derby on this date. But before I called Perry I made 2 other phone calls, 1 was to Kelly Parker in Texas and the other was to Paul West in Louisiana trying to find Perry a place to hunt. So after I talked to Paul I called Perry and told him that Paul was interested. Then Perry calls back again wanting Paul's number. As strong arming as Perry calls it I told Perry that if the western derby was his hunt he could run it under what rules he wanted to. But I told him that if he ran under Masters I would not hunt but I would come to judge. As far as the AFHA I did not have a say in that Perry and you already know that so I don't have to tell you. So you go ahead and keep on being that white speck on chicken ****. You tell him that if you got anything else to say with my name on it you need to call me and your still a chicken **** Big Chief. And just like the post said above no one is hurting the fox world but our self. But this is still the United States of America. We can still pick and choose as we please.u have a niceday

So agree.. Watch out red dot will delete it.. Since he only wants ppl to read some of the truth and not all of if. So ****** right now. Wish perry would call me..

Okay boys, lets talk about the Masters. Everyone of you boys talked about the Masters when it came out. Even Ronnie said the Masters was a joke and that it would never be nothing because it was not Chase affiliated. I was on several different committees for several years. Traveled to all the big hunts. We put our hearts and souls in to trying to make the Masters be one of the best. But it is hard to do that when you have one set of rules then you do not have a set of rules for something else. I do not hate the Masters. I hate the way the Masters has started being run. Some people had to turn their hunt in on time and some didn't. Some people had hunts that did not have to be turned in on time. Some people had hunts that never got reviewed. Some people had hunts that had to add 15-25 dogs per hunt to make a champion. u guys have happy hunt

More of Radical Raging Hell Raising Runt

post your name red dot why r you hiding behind fake names. you think your the only one that can look up ip addresses.. really....

you talk bout rules. AFHA is already breakn down rules when ur rules say dogs kenneld at pen but cant b at hope but its ok there. rules are rules no matter what sircumstance. dont talk about rules sir!

dumb ass AFHA are ones touting following rules

Post r deleted.. Lol

How come my no name post got deleted and no one else's. Just thought I would try it to see. Just a question.

All this makes me proud to be a foxhunter, SMH

Ms Kidd ur computer intelligence is showing when u think u can look up IP addressess...........bahahaha

Not really red dot

U can call me red dot I will answer ..

I understand people have opinions of people. I have had respect for all of you for going out and creating this "mirrored" image of a new system. Even though the reasoning is BS, I still respected all of you because I know you all think you are really doing good for our sport, and I know you all love it as much as I do. But, the same ones that go with that last sentence of this letter are also the same ones that have been on all the boards of the Masters for years, including the disciplinary boards. Nothing has changed on how the Masters is being handled. So unless it was unfair under the guidance of what you guys helped create it's still a democracy, it's still being monitored by all involved, it is not catered to one individual. As a member of the Leaderboard I take pride in helping make decisions on what is right or wrong for all the foxhunters, I do not know best, but I do have an opinion of what the best is. There are 5 to 7 other members that help me come up with what is best.
I guess I'm just lost in you guy's thoughts, please elaborate on that last sentence.
And since you're all so adamant that there is shadiness taking place, please bring it out. You're just as guilty if you know it and don't expose it. I don't understand how you can bash something you helped bring to near perfection. Don't forget the great things you've all done in this organization, I haven't.

This is my first and only message on this subject. Donna I have not responded did take of a post that was personally aimed at individuals including you. I have not taken off all no name post but I have taken off those aimed at individuals except your post aimed at me. I don't know you and would not recognize you in a crowd. Have a nice day.

There is no rule in Masters rule book that I or Cliff can find that states that dogs have to be kept on premise. It is the option of the hunt other than the Top Gun where I believe it is a bylaw. The Masters affiliated hunts have that choice however that is one thing the Corporate hunts have maintained. Obviously if hunt was ran at Hope that would of not been the case nor at Paradise Hills in IL

That ended much quicker than I expected.

bird I think perry did right ! Your just a young boy that knows truth! The truth is everyone looking for a angle to get ahead period ! Start using polygraphs and drug testing top ten at each hunt u will find out quick who's so honest! You got dogs in your area that's champions should been scratched ! No one wants to address real matters at hand! Which is there is a few Chiefs got their feathers plucked by Ronnie and want to create a new wonderland in which they can control simple as that! All fox hunters is not dumb and the turn outs are proving it down south! Have a nice day from a old timer!

Who needs Anti-Hunters when we have each other.......

Larry you
Might be right