​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Clearwater 5hr speed and drive

We having a 5hr AA speed and drive April 2nd at Deep South running pen in picayune ms. Benefit for Clearwater hunting club run under crha rules. We will be posting the prizes as we get them. Contact Nick Saucier for numbers 228-697-0544

Re: Clearwater 5hr speed and drive

It will be $40 a dog

$1500.00 a yr limited if interested!!

Btt

We have changed the date on this hunt it will be June 11th!!

Btt

Nick what is my numbers

Bull-8,19,24,54

We will be giving for 1st alpha 2nd tt15 3rd tt15 and 4th on back dog feed!!

Btt

Heard the pressure on the previous dominating kennel ! Is it the dogs that's awesome or is it the score takers and computer man? We will see tomorrow! Watch close boys things is about to change in the direction of the wind that's been blowing!

I was not at the hunt but I am curious. Are you saying that a entire hunting club some of which that do not even field trial cheated ? And that dean cheated? If this is what u are getting at y did u not say anything at the hunt where folks could see who you are? Instead u go home and handle the situation like a 5 year old. I have known nick and mr bj for many many years. Neither would be involved in something that was not honest. Just my opinion. I used my real name and just incase hell here is my number 228-493-6154

Hope all the people at hunt call chra staff and ask them what's going on everyone knows and grips but it seems to keep snow balling. My donating is over everyone went thinking it would be different ha joke the prize always stays in house it seems but I guess this supreme kennel with it's supreme hounds only seems to be this way here go back and check records it speaks for itself hunters are t as stupid as y'all think all the spokes on a wheel are tied into the hub opinions opinions opinions are invited we each have one this is mine

Please let us in on the secret. Let me guess Big Creek won. Now, you are unhappy. If you don't like it don't go. This is a self policing hobby. Go with that folks.

Just for all you no name whiners that can't handle getting beat by a good hound that doesn't need any help from a judge or a computer operator ,next hunt that I am running the computer at your welcome to come sit with me and watch me enter the scores exactly how the judges send them to me . All I need to know is how many chairs I will need and if we need a big screen and a crying towel for y'all !!! My number is 601-408-6486 RSVP !!!!

Ole Sam wins and places all over he has whooped a lot of butt and taken a lot of money you know there's going to be drama exspecially from the ones that are sore losers Dean, I would rather go to a hunt that you are master of hounds at than any other so don't worry about what arrogant people say just know there is a lot of hunters appreciate what y'all do for the sport.