​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr. Homer Toole

I got a call yesterday Homer Toole passed away,dont have any details,but he was one of a kind as good fox hunter as man wanted to go to the woods with. He started in Ga years ago and moved to Fla. I always received a warm welcome from Mr Toole an his wife every time I went to pen an often visited him at his home always a warm welcome. We will miss him and some good hounds. your friend Buddy

Re: Mr. Homer Toole

Sorry to hear about Mr. Homer. I hunted with his brother Glen recently and homer was all he talked about. Sad news

I loved Homer Ray Toole he was a real fox hunter always kept fast tough hounds he will be missed my prayers are with Mrs Edie and the family I have many fond memories of past hunts and the times Mr Homer Ray and Mrs Edie used come to my church I pastor before they moved to Georgia Mr Homer would have been 96 in June.

Sorry for the loss , his family will be in my prayers. Sure are losing a lot of my Sandsifters friends .

Homer Daughter Email me and a memorial will be February 21 at 2:00 pm at Tom wages funeral Home lawernceville ga

I also liked hunting with mr Homer Ray. I love to hear about the old days fox hunting. He once told me the only time he can remember not feeding a fox dog is when he was over seas in ww2. He was a good man I had a lot of respect for.