​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
White dogs,nose,hunt and endurance

Is anyone truly keep up the blood line Mr. David Hellums started. Those hounds had good sence,hunt,and nose.They were white,well built,good to look at and could run for hours on end.

Re: White dogs,nose,hunt and endurance

We have a male dog off Casper x Hines One Eye Mary, Ronald Cercy has R.D.'s Jessie James that won the South Georgia, same litter. Nice hard running dogs, wont quit.

where are you located

Rd's Jessie James is in Middleburg fl. He also won fl. st and made dual.

15 / 20 years back I Deer hunted some off White Cat and others off Bolin's Buddy. It was hard to keep them things in the Southern Dismal on a normal day. When trying to catch up they knew just how close to get to you and duck throwing your A$$ on the ground. Great track running hounds with lots of bottom...

I would like to ask again. where are some of the people located that are still keeping up and raising the same line of hounds Mr. David Hellums had all these years. Thanhs. Sugar Bowl

Does David Hellums not have anything himself or Richey Hines might think he runs hellums bred dogs.

I feed nothing but white dogs. Almost every one of mine have hellums blood in them. They are tuff hounds with good noses. According to to who I'm running with they have pretty good speed too.
God Bless
Bobby

Tried a dozen white cat pups off them mark hellums bred females down there, tough enough, good 3 day trial hounds,but kind of tight mouth type for me.Liked the J.Z.B. crossed back in them.Seemed to be better for a pleasure race.The J.Z.B blood also helped the speed.I think it was the Rip Rock in him.Rip Rock is the modern day "ray raider". He has helped more bloodlines stay competitive than any other hound in last 30 years.