ff to bring downeast.

Re: Big Crk Sam

Valentines Ben x Top Notch Holly

Thanks Jase,what is Ben off of

6012705167 text me I will send u pic of his papers

Tranters Creek I can tell you he is a very good tough and fast hound !! I have judged and also ran against some of his offsprings !! I like them a lot very nice hounds!! I don't have any affiliation with them and only know them through field trials! I think it would be a great idea to breed something to him . I plan on trying to get a pair soon one day I hope!! Good luck in whatever you choose !! God bless and happy hunting /running

Why dont you load your best & go run with the Sam's that Big Creek,Triple P, & John Beckwith have & see what you think!!!!! lol

FACT IS !!!!!! I had the great obertunity to judge Sam in a hunt before the Top Gun !!
And I can tell you he ran from start to finish!!
U want to run with him ? I'm sure he's game , other than that try proving the BS you're talking about!!
There will always be on jealous coward in the bunch!!
Good luck ! Hope you have a nice hound like him one day!!
God bless.

He will never have one close to sam his can't run 3hrs much less 4hrs an 40 mins!!!!!

It ain't Tommie posting it but I do know they are at work on a oil rig right now by there IP address lol come on post some more I got thick skin don't bother me cause I could care less if any one breeds to him matter of fact be better for us wouldn't have to compete against them

I WILL BRING LIL MOMMA 7 CUT HER LOOSE SEE HOW SHE WILL DO!DEWAYNE MAKE SURE WE GET OL'DIXIE BRED! LOL

I ain't been on here in a long time. If anyone has anything to say to me or about me you know where I live . Come say it to my face not behind a no name post...if I have something to say on here my name will be beside it.and yes them sam pups are doing the deal but that's just a kick back off ol oak ridge smokey......

Dewayne think u owe ole momma couple of them chickens to snack on lol jk bud keep making them talk

Crooked creek you talk about being thick skin you the first to cry and call getting post deleted ! Do me a favor when you attend church Sunday sit on the front pew because undoubtably u having trouble hearing what word says! Everyone knows what took place at top gun that was there and the following hunt World Cup Sam got scratched first day! So be honest ! The dog swapping over hair dying dog enhancing ingredients staging hunts for points is all cheating In eyes of God no matter who does it!!! Everyone got their opinion and this is mine!im sure u will get my opinion deleted but we will talk more privately when I get home from oil rig!!!!

Cob tail and a long tail???? Really how u gonna cover the difference with hair dye? Guess we had a tail made too huh. Keep talking we gonna find out who u are.. It's funny too