Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hunt add

photo 2016020895111205_zpsan9vh7tv.jpg

Re: Hunt add

Bttt

Please if u are not going to make it to can am hunt please turn numbers in to me. Here is a list of everyone who has numbers

Monk Sullivan
Travis Prevost
Kyle effird
kennedy young
Terry Byrd
TIC
Kelly Vicario
Paul Odell
Austin Stewart
Lance Whitaker
Steve Scolten
Alan Sheetz
Dwayne Big Creek
Heath Davis
Theresa Kearbey
Scott Hackler
Crisco
Josh Ruth
Roger Martin
Toby Williamson
Richard kearbey
Daryle Love
Chuck Hollis
Steve hust
Jimmy Rhea
Whitey Turner
Brian Lamey
Taylor Hartgroves
Scott Hoehner
Yokum
Tyler Wheeler
Everett Kearbey
Rob Chamberlain
John Hoehner
Brad Galbreith
Jimmy McCoy
Paul Frazier
Steven long
Trent Loooper
Justin Platt
Jeff Washington
Tommy Crosby
Perry pond
Donnie Butler
Andrew Briesk
Big G
LaBlue
Jeff Dowdy
Jeff Davenport
Sam Dillion
Clinton Dick
Gauge Jackson
Mike Small
Joel Smith
Smiley Peterson
Adam Cain
Runt Kidd
Tommy Carter
Justin Fast and furious
Lakehills Kennel
Fatboys Kennels
Jeff Poge
John Crowley
jr Lanham
Cody Buckner
jimmy peebles
andy trindico

Should be a good one

Several States will be represented that I know of Mo Ill Mich Indiana LA Miss Oklahoma Arkansas Canada Kentucky Kansas South Carolina North corolina If I missed any please put them on here

Benji we making sure your gonna run your trotters you have in the hunt , don't be so nervous because it's in your back yard , get em ready !!!!

Donnie you better get to shopping and buying into the race times ticking

Redmans in trouble in there backyard !!!

Donnie don't get on benji , he's already sold 5 that he says can win it , let him sell a couple more winners first !!! He will fold under pressure !!! Like them redmans will there !!!

Hey Bengi I'm not selling out this week I just made a job , can you sell me a couple of those winners !!! Let me know I'll be up this week !!!

Remember if you are not coming to hunt to turn in numbers u are not going to use. If you are not on the list you probably don't have numbers. There is a waiting list for numbers.

Benji I know you been selling several dogs before the hunt , do you have anything like my stud dog , we hunt coon at night then go coyote hunting the next morning , we would like to tree a few coons the night before !!! Because the next am we gonna take names with old coon dog I'm hauling , let me know if u have a couple of those high power redmans we can coon hunt with fri night before the hunt !!!

You boys just be careful trying to get in that can am after he wins it you know them tree dogs can get rough

No I am not running in the hunt I am putting it on to have a good hunt. As for my trotters I will work on breeding a little speed into them not ashamed of what I got and dont have to hide behind a false name. Crisco we might could do a coon hunt the night before if you wanted to. It will be a good hunt

Would you please run benji , it would be worth the ride to ease you up the hill on a dounut , you want bother a person running !!!

come on guys don't use my name, I like to play but yall gonna make old benji boy mad at me

btt