​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hound For Sale

Male Walker Hound: Top Gun FCH Lakehills Chili X Don's Lola G. Whelped 09-29-13. Can run a track BUT will get his head UP and look for his game.Good clear mouth and can stroll. Nothing "wrong" with him,not burned out,used up or BURNT out;never had a needle in him except for his shots;just doesn't suit me (more suited for Pen Trials than outside).I have ran him Weekly inside and out and he is ready to go;can still put it on the Younger dogs!! Will Kennel or tie out and easy handled. L.E. in Hand. $300.00 Text 501-617-7986 if you want picture. Pick up in Hot Springs,Ar. or ship at your cost after payment. Thanks!!

Re: Hound For Sale

Brian D. Sharp(Deputy Dawgg)
Male Walker Hound: Top Gun FCH Lakehills Chili X Don's Lola G. Whelped 09-29-13. Can run a track BUT will get his head UP and look for his game.Good clear mouth and can stroll. Nothing "wrong" with him,not burned out,used up or BURNT out;never had a needle in him except for his shots;just doesn't suit me (more suited for Pen Trials than outside).I have ran him Weekly inside and out and he is ready to go;can still put it on the Younger dogs!! Will Kennel or tie out and easy handled. L.E. in Hand. $300.00 Text 501-617-7986 if you want picture. Pick up in Hot Springs,Ar. or ship at your cost after payment. Thanks!!

Re: Hound For Sale

Hound Spoken for. Thanks for all the Text' and calls. Be Blessed and Keep'em Running!!