​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back in a Field Trial

Sold out of running hounds probably 8-10 years ago and bought into the rabbit beagles,haven't ran in a field trial since then, I've been running a few registered hounds every year on deer just not keeping any over summer, been keeping cross bred hounds to play with. Now I've let these guys talk me into running the Miss State hunt next week. I know better than to get around the smell of field trial paint & hounds but I've talked with my doctor and he thinks one time will maybe not turn me back into a Addict!!! will not get to attend everyday but dogs will be there. Looking forward to it just a little!!!

Re: Back in a Field Trial

You better get ur dog handler Joe to help u out. Have fun

Ha, you know that's right TR, ole Rosie and me had some times back in the years. Stone is about to get age where I think Joe is about ready to get a little more step in his units.

Poison. That's what it is. Lol. Wait till I tell Cole Moore he will be back in next

Derek are you back in???
Thought I saw FB post with you & running hounds, I posted comment but didn't hear anything so I thought might have been someone else hounds.

Back in lol