​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Neil Baker

BAKER, George Neil – Passed away suddenly at his residence on Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Neil Baker of Wellesley and formerly of Plattsville in his 80th year.

Beloved husband of Marnie (nee Culbert) who he married July 6, 1985.

Dear father of Perry & Helene of Elmira, Rusty & Cheryl of Milverton, Michelle & Chris of New Hamburg, Joel of Kitchener, Corrie De Ruiter of Baden and Blake of Kitchener.

Sadly missed by his grandchildren Michael, Danielle, Justin, Tyler, Cole, Noah, Emily, Tia, Amber and great granddaughter Audrey.

Survived by his brothers Royden & Joan, Dale & Linda, Jeff & Heather, by sisters Ellen, Lynn & Jake and Lynda and by many nieces and nephews. Predeceased by brothers Rodger, Perry, Lee & Jim.

Neil retired from Budd Automotive, Kitchener after 20 years of service.

Relatives & friends may call at the Plattsville Missionary Church on Tuesday from 2-4 & 7-9pm. Funeral Service will be conducted in the church on Wednesday February 17th at 1:00p.m. Pastor Andrew Mills officiating.

In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Heart & Stroke Foundation or the Alzheimer Society and would be appreciated by the family.

Re: Neil Baker

That's very sad. I know Royden isn't doing very well at all either. Some sad times for the Baker family and houndsmen in Canada .

So sad to hear this. Neal Baker was a fine man. I treasure the few times I got to spend talking to him at the Nationals.

GOD Bless the family

sure sorry too read of mr neils passing,what a class gentleman he was.
we met at the national some years back,never forgot one night he heard me talking
about mr t.c.wells and all his old noted hounds in the early 50s,he was so thrilled at me knowing him and the hounds when he got home he wrote what a great time he had at the hunt and said i quite possibly met the only man still alive that saw( big jester )one of the best known of his time.he was so happy.
i will surely miss him as will all his family and friends,deepest sympathy to them all.
R.I.P.my friend.

Met Neil years ago when he came to Ky and judged and mastered a few hunts. I really enjoyed talking with him. Prayers for the family.