National Pen Rules

$50 per dog $10 membership

No weed eater cords

President: Andy Johnson

Well known Master of Hounds.

Will open books for numbers March 1st.

For numbers contact Walt Smith (228)-342-4907

Walker females for sale

For sale: Two registered walkers, female. One out of Hemphill Crazy Horse and Hemphill's Reva , Wh. 8-23-14 L # 98139 hunter.s Horn. the other is out of Hemphill.s Rocket and Ken's Red Ruby. Wh. 07-24-10 # 219261. $300.00 each. Call Ronald Rice @ 870-515-3011.

Re: Walker females for sale

Glad to see y'all are having the classic again... I was the secretary for a while and it grew to b an awesome hunt. Sure did enjoy working with the fellas that origanated this hunt. Larry Smith, Wayne(Bremer) Ladner and the others. Just had a thought. Sure would like to see a challenge trophy in memory of Bremer to b started this year. It sure would b a great honor for such a great hunter. Just a thought.

Re: Walker females for sale

BTT

Re: 2016 Gulf Coast Classic FHA. April 6-9th. Picayune, MS

Sorry Rachel, just saw your post. I'll have a talk with Andy about the challenge trophy, might not be a bad idea, I'm thinking Bremer took most of the credit for starting the hunt up regardless of if he was or not, you know how he was, lol.

I need two derby and two all age

btt

We will start taking entries Wednesday evening at 5:15. Bench show is Thursday night at 6:30. There will be a child's handling class.

Jackets to 1st place derby and all-age. Dog Feed and plaques.

There also will be a challenge trophy in honor of the late Wayne "Bremer" Ladner.

Webb and Ely wins derby

So glad y'all took my advise and gave the challenge trophy in honor of Bremer. I know he sure was crowing up in fox hunter heaven. 😃 he was a big part of this hunt and loved the field trial world. Great job guys.

I remember Mr. Wayne being very involved in Gulf Coast Classic back in the day Rachael.