​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
best outside and inside stud

What is a good stud dog in MS or close by that is throwing good pen dogs and outside dogs that are good at both?

Re: best outside and inside stud

Mud Creek Bones no doubt about it.

Andy we have mud creek bones. He's won hunts in side of the pen and out side and he's pups won hunts in side the pen and out side.
If u have any questions u can call me at 870 883-1277

Do you have any pups for sale out of Bones?

Has your dog won r placed in any 3 day hunts

Mudd creek Bones has won inside and outside and his pups have won and placed in ms and ark

Bones hasn't placed in any three days. I don't think he was ever ran in any three days.no we don't have any pups for sale right now.

Lakehills chili or Who Dats Ace.

Joe Woodard.

There has been 8 gyps breed to bones and all 8 gyps hade pups to place and win hunts.

Where is lakehills chili at now?

Joe Woodards males have produced champions ,in wire and outside, ,had many place in big entry hunts,and also run outside at night, could be the best all around record out there with this cross for this topic.

Smith, can you list several of Joe's male hounds that have been there and done that. I am not doubting Joe's record as it is one to sort of well, envy.

This is not a list but Joe has two males that their pups have placed and won a futurity, won and placed in pen 3 day hunts,and won the All American,and placed several others in large hunts.Also he won the National with a mate to these two sires.These are competitive hounds in pen and outside.

Bones will produce you some fine hounds he is a wolf hound

What bones do at stud dog hunt they have up here in ark awhile back !!!!!

Where is all this wolf hunting in Mississippi?

Meant deer instead wolf

Is he a bench or field champion with all these wins

The main thing that makes a good outside hound is hunting them. A good bloodline don't hurt but 3 nights a week of hunting helps more and don't be afraid to cull.

Don't have time to hunt much I bought bones to bread to my fast gyps and go get me some points

You did good he will definetly slow them fast gyps down and throw some pretty spotted pups

We owned bones here for quite awhile in biloxi ms, we used bones as a strike dog on the outside . He would go find you a piece of game. Dog could drive a coyote and run a fox thru a pine saplin briar thicket like he's lookin at. Bones would cross a road about 3rd or 4th dog not sayin a word, the next time you heard bones open he would be 100 yards out in front . He knew how to make adjustments and get to the front and once he got it he could control it. And when you painted that number on him ,, he knew what was fixin to happen. His spotted azz would outrun your best dog on wolf race moose race fox race it don't matter

You got a good one mikel, I thought Cody Gregory and them had bones . That's who got him from us and just talked to my dad about a week ago. Hang on to em bud

Me and Cody are kennel partners

So you saying he's tight mouth and doesn't bark much?

That's what it sounds like to me got to be first dog are no bark

Drake that might been dominating deerhounds but when pressure was on in pen would hit road trying to take short cut if he was that great and throwing blanket back pups not spotted ones you would still Own him

Combine do you know a man over your way name Tony Pucket

Some of our best hounds are off the ruger dog

Graham Meadows
The main thing that makes a good outside hound is hunting them. A good bloodline don't hurt but 3 nights a week of hunting helps more and don't be afraid to cull.

That is a well said quote rite there !!!!!

Yes I know pucket

Cull is a four letter word to some people .. ..many giv and sell them to unknowing hunters that breed them..I myself was a young hunter once and sold culls by a big time breeder and for thousands of $......As far as a good stud, in and outside, may not be one....It takes a good female to make above average hounds....not just a sire.....

to tim, jim, james, lol you fools obviously want to hate on the dog and that's fine. and you obviously prefer a dog barkin on covered tracks and that's fine to. but what you cant do is deny the dogs record inside and outside.. now the topic as I read it is best inside and outside stud..name me another that has won both, and has produced winners in every litter ? its a simple question and with all your doggy knowledge, you all should be able to come up with 1. now you fellows seem to know a good hound, and im sure you all own one so you wont need the services of bones. but a simple search of past results should convince you all bones was a good hound and is now a dang good producer. as for spotted dogs the best hounds ive ever owned were spotted. and if I get tired of lookin at the spots I will buy some dye. but if that spotted dog is constantly collecting envelopes, its got a home.. I work a lot fellows and don't have time to continue the discussion so this will be my last post. But I love to talk about dogs past and present so feel free to call anytime. Been known to shut a job down temporarily to talk dogs.

This post was fake from the start....it was to build up a nobody .....The Hill's got both inside and out CH..,,,R.Hines got a pen CH and d CH.outside off Woodards dog..and others out there also.Ronnie Cox got a Hill female do it all in and out....... These are not buddy hunts CH like some claim their titles...put the budlight down lamey.you show n your self....lol

Hill's Nitetime

then go breed to woodards dogs or coxs dog, i couldn't give a flip. dont see mikel beggin anybody to come breed to the dog. all i see is haters tryin to bash a hound that has accomplished more than any they will ever own. the man just bought a new hound. i see several promoting their hounds on here. so what if he wants to list his accomplishments and brag on his dog. you folks take it to another level. the immediate response is to bash the dog, even after all hes accomplished, as if it didn't happen..the topic is best inside/outside stud. if you want tough 3 day inside/outside hounds by all means hang all your stuff to the coxs and woodards dogs. but if you want to 1 day 3 hour inside and outside hunt, dont take my word for it, look at the results. crown royal brother, crown royal

To many people try to pump up a stud dog to make stud fees and sell pups! Their only purpose! Most don't realize these hounds are culls! To much Emphasis on field trialing instead of whether a hound can perform by himself ! Most these so called champions can't run a Yote around a pen by themselves much less outside! They just work off other hounds scoring points or having someone follow them with a handheld gps scoring them!bottom line hunters are loosing interest and respect for field trialing due to the crap that's being allowed! Get back to scoring real hounds and don't worry about who owns them and entries might rise again! Thirty years ago object was pick best hound why can't we seem to do it now! Everyone knows truth ,so get y'all some what would Jesus do bracelets and start wearing them! Start doing like horse races at big hunts and blood testing top ten ! Limit dogs per kennel on entries and number of members that can be in kennel! Monitor who puts on hunts and who's judging! There's a lot of good hounds that are never entered in a hunt because of bull period! As that song says ( going down down down in a burning flame of fire)

Amen on that. The noise and hunt and guts have been bread out of most of them one reason the hunters not as tough as thay use to be

The question of best,in and out,was asked in the post topic.The next post was an opinion "hands down" on a sire as the best...This is a message board not advertising space.So when other opinions pop up ,ain't it funny how it's bashing ? And ain't it funny how winning 3 day hunts with large numbers entered is barking on covered tracks? Typical Want -a- B ..

All you guys can fool your self if you want to! Field trialing is about scoring the most point,not running a hound by it's self! I say breed the dogs for what you like! If you like a certain type dog breed for what you like! No need in bashing another mans way of hunting! Now bash that,I don't give a flip! The hounds I would think should be faster than ever!

My advice would be to run with others around your area, and decide for yourself what stud dog is right for you. Everyone has a favorite, and there favorite might not suit your needs the best. I'm sure you probably have a good stud dog in your area already that will produce what your looking for.

Dumbest topic in a while.

Ten dogs in ten acres with ten Yotes is new style hunting

My ole dog will breed em, he don't care if he's outside or inside!

Easier to name the worst than the best...I never seen the best but I seen some real bad ones.and some are in Ms.and La.

Chili is at Jamie Kearns JA Kennels, in Elizabeth City, NC.

L.Chili sires good deer dogs.