​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South Alabama Open 8-Hour Hunt

1st Annual...South Alabama Open 8-Hour Hunt will be held on April 16, 2016 at Parker's Fox Pen in Elba,Alabama. Run Time: 3 A.M. - 11 A.M.
Entry Fee: $65 *Pay Back One Place Per 10 Dogs, Up To 10 Places
Masters Affiliated; GTP Scoring Program
Hunt Advertised in March 2016 Issue of Hunters Horn, Page 43
For Numbers Call Angela Lovett 850-447-4449, after 6 P.M. CST during week days & anytime on weekends.
For Hunt Information Or Directions To Pen Call Sonny Lovett 850-596-8477

President: Ryan Kidd
Vice President: Sonny Lovett
Secretary: Angela Lovett

Re: South Alabama Open 8-Hour Hunt

BTT

Sounds like a funny farm showdown so far pen is running good should be a good one

Gone talk junk about people claiming to be me... Hope you have your hounds as ready as mine are cause they are gone talk the talk and walk the walk! Woooo!!

Just over 75 numbers out...not for sure who all has them...... Goat must have his ready!! you boys better watch out

Farmer I am well aware that this isn't a deer hunt. Just know that deer ain't the only thing my hounds are capable of strolling. I just hope your hounds run as good as your mouth seems to. Just remember it ain't bragging if you back it up. I look forward to this hunt. Going to be a good time! Bring your hounds, not your feelings!

Who all has numbers to this hunt? Post a lineup.

Sounds like this Goat dude has it all wrapped up. I wonder if that deer dog is still coming? Goat must have scared him off. Give us a list.

YOU BET GOATS READY!

I'm coming for ya goat! I might not have one to run 8 hours, but the diva is coming to drag halfback around for 5 of them. You fellas that finish the hunt can thank me later for taking the air out of chris' dog early. If somebody don't take the air out of him, he might be the dog to beat.

HALFBACK KNOWS EVERY TREE & PATH IN THAT PEN! HE'S OLD ENOUGH THAT HE WILL KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF! GOAT & HALFBACK READYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon ( triple P) give me a call tomar sometime. 1910 827 2336

y'all crazy thinking halfback can finish 8 hrs. He ain't gone be there. But y'all better watch out for that Black and Tan gyp with the hoot mouth.... She's gone sang y'all a song!!

"Goat Farmer" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Line up so far is
Top Flite Kennels
Killiam Hill Kennels
Sky Scott Kennels
Pea River Kennels
Little Biloxi Kennels
Wolf Creek Kennels
Full Draw Kennels
And a lot more....
Gone be a jam up good time!!!!!

Goat is ready boys they had to swap the hinges out on the gate he has wore them out down there

Ryan I'm just trying to hang with the professionals

What's the address to the pen? We are coming and looking forward to having a good time and meeting new people. See yall Friday.

499 county road 417 Elba, Alabama 36323

Thanks.

Let's hear it goat I heard today some may be backing down on the hurt feelings challenge ... You must be working on them down there....

Heck Ryan I had to get another dog just to have something to run. And I ain't too sure she will finish 8 hrs. But she's gone pull some wind out of the walkers that like cutting and swinging! Wooooo!!!! I'm ready!!

A classic goat hound race running the front !!! Do it goat

Bring your "speed" stock, bring your "tough" stock, heck bring your "tree" stock.... Just don't bring your "feelings"!!!!!!! Wooooo!!!

Is it going to be a Goat roping or will it be the SKY SCOTT show? The world is watching. Good luck to all. Goat sounds ready.

We did not get to make it. Does anyone no who all won or placed.

Congrats to my good friends John & Jenifer Waugh on there win ole Luke showed out today good job!