​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Ouachita - 2 day (March 24th-26th)

Just a reminder - Our two day Spring Hunt will be held at the Buckville, AR Campgrounds March 24th thru 26th.

Campgrounds and cabins available. Kitchen on grounds with good food. Fun and activities both Thursday night and Friday night. Hounds run Friday and Saturday. Hounds run together but scored separately. Lots of good running at this hunt - good judges - and a good time for all!

Saturday morning we will have an EASTER EGG HUNT for the young ones that want to participate. Prize eggs will be furnished. Parents/Grandparents, please bring a dozen "filled plastic eggs" per child. (No real ones please.)

If you already reserved numbers with Carl or Stephanie (Garland Co. Hunt); you are good to go. Those still needing numbers, can call me at 501-915-2239 after 6 pm.

God Bless and Happy Hunting!

Re: Lake Ouachita - 2 day (March 24th-26th)

Lake Ouchita hunt is now a
Missouri Cup Qualifier

I hear there is some fresh new face coming . WILD MAN he's not coming to clap.

I've spoke with Mr. Josh Norwood and he has informed me that he is loaded and ready to put more people out of the business. He ordered him some specail paint from southwest airlines that can handle the speeds his hound travel at. He said David Rowton would be a full tome florist after this and everybody else would go into the beagle business to avoid him. He said that he was gonna be the new "king" of buckville and ol elmo gonna be a stud hound after the hunt.

Lol

See everyone there

Kids bring your reels, the white bass are biting white and yellow small spinner baits. You can catch them from banks.