​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
May 2015 and younger MONEY PUPPY HUNT!

Holly Hill puppy hunt for May 7, 2016 will be a little better than normal.  There will be some stipulations, but this should be a good hunt.  Numbers must be reserved before April 1, with 1/2 of the entry, non refundable, due to save your number by April 1, Entry fee will be $50 TOTAL, $25 prepay, $25 due day of hunt.  If we have 29 or less full entries, the winner will go home with $500 cash, 30 entries will pay $550 to the winner, 40 entries will pay $725 to the winner, with 2-10 places getting cash money.  We will have something for breakfast before cast.  You may reserve your numbers from now until April 1, 2016.  You can mail a check (as long as its a good check) money order, or see me or Bo Scurry and pay cash.  Trying to get all the payouts settled, and amount of food covered prior to this hunt, so your help will be greatly appreciated.  Any questions for me Joseph Puccio, my number is 912-294-4814, you can call or text daily from 7AM to 10PM.  Hope to see you there!!!!

Re: May 2015 and younger MONEY PUPPY HUNT!

where are u located

Alma Ga

Btt

Btt

Bo when is a good time to call you

Anytime

Going to be a little extra going to have a bench show after the hunt going to give back five places for each sex an will have a best of show between the two sex!!!! Dog food will be give away for the bench

🤑🤑🤑🤑

$$$$$$$$

Btt

Pen is running good

If u have numbers an not coming please turn your numbers back in

Btt

Hunt has been canceled