​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fastest male hound?

What's the fastest male hound seen run a Yote ?

Re: Fastest male hound?

Yote or a shepherd dog?..LOL

Big creek Cash
Lakehills Stride
Pooles Pistol

I seen a part grayhound that was fast one time but he also had some birddog in him run or point I guess he was a dual purpose dog. I would say you could get crap like that when you only breed for one trait.

Lakehills Rusty

Bold Ruler.

Valentines ben hands down

Wig's Yellow T.

FASTEST DOG TO EVER RUN A YOTE

Landua's Hix...at Stud Dog Money in East Tx back in the day..he was a little mad hound and jerk necks off them big name stud dogs

Oak ridge UFO ! Runs them down catches quick inside or in open on outside needs no help!

here we go with the advertising again !! most that have posted own the dog they talkin about. how obvious

Dash 4 cash

Uncle Rayburn has some half red English tree dogs catching them now down at the farm...But as a foxhunter ,I seen coyotes seem slow and cumbersome running...I used hunt with an old man in North Alabama ran them down in 45 min with half breeds and had them bayed up rest of night....never seemed like a speedy race to me.more of ,pump the wind out of it race like it was a dog....nothing at all like foxhunting to me..fox fly like birds in the wind..

Hill's Russian males are fast.McMillan Lil D , Pinedale blood is fast, lots of fast dogs....hard to pin point..depends on the competition and the situation.

Dry Branch Malibu

A. Johnson's Carmello

Ch. Pinedale Clown B

I would have to give it to Clown if I was picking, I've been lucky enough in my life to watch several go and would have to say he was the best I seen go BUT they were several more that could get in Collar with him. I'm talking running and keep track moving inside or outside not a jerking & casting out looking for new track/game.

Ch. Wood's Snake
BTTB Butch

BOTH very solid hounds!!!

?????
I seen a part grayhound that was fast one time but he also had some birddog in him run or point I guess he was a dual purpose dog. I would say you could get crap like that when you only breed for one trait.

LOL! That's what it's becoming. Did the dog you saw sound like a Chihuahua?

Dealer was one of the fastest male hounds to run. Would just run yotes down in the open. Never reproduced much but was extremely fast

Hall of Fame Thump

Big brindle dude could flat run a yote.He was running game fast not running road fast

Valentines Rowdy
LakeHills Rusty
Valentines' Black Dog
LakeHills Jay Bird

John Boy Blue and Bushley Creek Rowdy 2

ANYTHING from DOG BLUFF KENNELS!! 😱😵

Baileyville Johnny And George by far the 2 best hounds I ever witnessed run speed endurance nose the whole 9 yards they was bad dudes

Stokes od Dan not running a yote but he was fastest running fast the roadsn How many will agree

Agree with you on that Travis I don't know which one of the two was the best they were both great hounds some of the best I ever so run a coyote by far had speed and a great nose something hard to come by this day and time

Running Iron Man (Iron Mike) anybody that's every watch him run will tell you the same thing.

I've seen some good ones and I'm sure there's more I haven't seen but fastest male (best) I ever saw come from Russell Slater.
A J Wagner had him when he died. His name was Slaters Daylite. Anytime his feet hit dirt he would sniff same air as coyote
A J field trialed him a good bit. If he didn't win it never worse than second. He could catch a deer in a pen too. Really bad fast and had nose to go with it and could do it like that for days. Good ol Night Light breeding.

I'd have say one of my all time favorites "Butler's Preacher" Man o man ! 👌💕👌

I gotta give credit where credit is due ima have to say without a doubt 2015 Masters Champion Cutrer's Iron Wheel!

P. S. I hope with all the ribbing I've given Tommy that he will let me breed to him one day!!!

Let's go back a few years guys, Hood Creek Rusty. Also Mr. Archie Hatten had one called Gladiator that had some step to it.

Take Care
CHUB