Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MAY AND AFTER BENEFIT HUNT AT CRYING RANGE MAY 7

May 7th @ Crying Range

CRHA Hunt for May and after pups

$40 Entry Fee

Run 3 Hours

Working on the list of prizes for 1st-10th, but it's gonna be some good ones.

The proceeds from this hunt will be going to 2 different causes. 50% of the funds raised will go to a little girl named Kenlie Jackson and her family. We brought Kenlie on a deer hunt this year and this little girl changed my life. She's 9 years old and is a cancer patient at St. Jude's in Memphis, Tn. Her and her family are from the Baton Rouge area. Kenlie was diagnosed with bone cancer at 17 months old. After multiple surgeries, when she was 7 years old they decided a knee replacement surgery was the only way to remove all the cancer. They did the surgery, but due to complications, she wasn't able to bend her knee. On top of that, the cancer came back in her groin and lungs. Kenlie is doing chemo every 21 days in Memphis, Tn. Her and her mom make the trip for the treatments while her dad, a police officer, stays behind to work. Last week, Kenlie, her parents and their doctors decided to amputate her leg and begin learning to walk with a prosthetic leg. This is the most precious and upbeat little girl you will ever meet. She's taught me so much about how we should live our lives that I feel like we can do this for her and her family.

The other 50% of the funds from hunt will go to St. Jude's in Memphis, Tn. This is the best organization I have ever heard of and I just want to give a little to a place that gives so much!

We are going to commit to one of these hunts every year. Every year, we will pick a family that's been affected by cancer and split the proceeds between that family and St. Jude's. This thing is going to grow and we are pumped up about starting it this year.

We will have plenty of items there for an auction and a raffle, so make plans to attend. Gonna be a great family environment and we are gonna raise a lot of money for this family and this organization!

We will have a trophy that the winner will take home every year and bring back to the next hunt. The kennel name of winner and the year will be added to the trophy every year.

For numbers, call me, Jo Jo Wall. 985-320-0867. I will be offshore fishing tomorrow, but I will be awake until about 9:30 tonight and will get back tomorrow evening.

Thanks and let's make this thing huge!

Re: MAY AND AFTER BENEFIT HUNT AT CRYING RANGE MAY 7

You can post on here for numbers also, or text.

Got 51 numbers out already. Gonna be a great hunt

Jo Jo this is triple T I don't have no pups that are going to be ready but if you need me to come help judge or what ever I can help out with let me know I know them families are grateful and appreciate what y'all are doing

Thanks Triple T.

Finally got caught up with everybody that wanted numbers the last couple of days I believe. Sorry about that to those that texted between yesterday morning and tonight. I spoke to Kenlie's dad Saturday night and he told me how appreciative they are for what we are all doing. He said Kenlie is doing great with the prosthetic leg, but they did a new scan and they found a couple new questions spots on her lungs. With being in chemo for the last 2 years, new spots are not a good thing. Please remember them in your prayers and we are hoping and praying those spots are not new tumors. Will keep everyone updated.

Over 75 numbers out already! I'd like to get over 100 puppies at this hunt! Will put up and great prize for first with 100 pups there. Will post the prize list in the next couple of days! My personal goal for this trial is to clear $10,000 for these 2 great causes.

I need 3 #'s please jojo

Got you down for 30, 34, 35. If those aren't good, call me and I will let you know what I have left in double digits. Have over 85 numbers out right now. Thanks

JoJo I just want to take a minute an say THANK YOU for all the work you put into these benefits. I know a lot people put on benefit hunts an do a good job but if you ever get the chance to go to one JoJo puts on all the rest will be 2nd best. Bottom line is they all for a good cause so even if you don't have pups that age call JoJo about judging because helping out is helping out no matter what form you do it in.
Triple T THANK YOU for offering your time to help.

Hunters don't worry about if the RUNNING or FOOD because I can promise you both will be like the rest of the hunt FIRST CLASS.

Sunday morning will be open for May & after pups starting APRIL 3rd.

Thanks Tic

thanks for all you do jo jo ! i'll be more than happy to help out any way I can . just call me cause im never on here

That's fine brother thank you

This is Kenlie. Y'all will get to meet her at the hunt. Her smile is the most contagious smile in the world. Your not gonna want to miss this hunt!

Over 100 numbers out right now. Kenlie is walking on her new leg and came home for Easter. I am extremely excited about this hunt! Gonna hit the trail hard and get some awesome things there to auction and raffle and some great prizes! Thanks for all the support!

Sunday morning is open to May an after pups only. You must call or text me @ 985-507-7403 before you go. Do not just show up there on Sunday morning if you haven't talk to me personally. Cast time is 6:00am SHARP start catching at 10:00am.

Thanks Tic

Got over 110 numbers out right now! Looks like it will be a huge hunt! Prizes are gonna be awesome and will have lots of things there for auction and raffle! Got around 20 judges confirmed already and it's still a month away. Gonna be an awesome hunt!

Got 120 numbers out! Tic always has the pen in tip top shape and this won't be any different. Gonna have a ton of judges and lots of great food! Getting some really good stuff donated for the auction and raffle! Gonna be a great hunt!

If your not going to use your numbers please turn them in. Thanks!

So far we have paintings, ice chests, yeti cups, wreaths, guns, hunting stuff and much more! Gonna be great!

Got 6 guns donated today, a stainless bar-b-que cook set, and more today. Will list all the guns in a few days. Trying to get between 10 and 12 guns there!

I have put on a pretty good bit of hunts and have never made this mistake before, but I did it on this one. I gave the same numbers out to a couple of different people. My brain is a little scattered lately and I apologize for the mistake. My worst fear is to have 2 people show up to any hunt I put on with the same number on different pups, so to put my mind at ease that I didn't make the mistake more than it was caught, I'm gonna post everyone's numbers on here. If you have any questions about your numbers you have, you can call me about it. Thanks!

0-Coyell
1-Jimmy McCoy
2-Jimmy McCoy
3-Donald Davis
4-Tyler Wall
5-Jimmy McCoy
6-Coyell
7-Buck Wall
8-Donald Davis
9-Coyell
10-Coyell
11-Jimmy McCoy
12-Jimmy McCoy
13-Too Notch
14-Coyell
15-Jimmy McCoy
16-Buck Wall
17-Coyell
18-Tyler Wall
19-Coyell
20-Tyler Wall
21-Jimmy McCoy
22-Coyell
23-Kyle Walley
24-Dallas Dunaway
25-Cary Haydell
26-Cary Haydell
27-Dallas Dunaway
28-Kyle Walley
29-Clark Domingue
30-Chris Langley
31-Big Creek
32-Kyle Walley
33-P-Town
34-Chris Langley
35-Chris Langley
36-P-Town
37-P-Town
38-Mike Ingram
39-P-Town
40-Malcolm Ladner
41-Big Creek
42-Dallas Dunaway
43-Mike Ingram
44-Cliff Almond
45-Malcolm Ladner
46-Malcolm Ladner
47-Dallas Dunaway
48-Kyle Walley
49-Clark Domingue
50-Rowdy Ray
51-Big Creek
52-Clark Domingue
53-Kyle Walley
54-Jimmy Eastman
55-Top Notch
56-Jimmy Eastman
57-Rowdy Ray
58-Kyle Walley
59-Ed McCoy
60-Ronnie Krohn
61-Big Creek
62-Ronnie Krohn
63-Ronnie Krohn
64-Ronnie Krohn
65-Ronnie Krohn
66-Ronnie Krohn
67-JoJo Davis
68-Ronnie Krohn
69-Ronnie Krohn
70-Chad Purvis
71-Big Creek
72-Chad Purvis
73-Chad Purvis
74-Chad Purvis
75-Chad Purvis
76-JoJo Davis
77-Top Notch
78-Hunter Joiner
79-Ed McCoy
80-Kyle Walley
81-Big Creek
82-Kyle Walley
83-Cliff Almond
84-Cliff Almond
85-Hunter Joiner
86-Hunter Joiner
87-J&R Kennels
88-Rowdy Ray
89-Ed McCoy
90-Hunter Joiner
91-Big Creek
92-Floyd Joiner
93-Floyd Joiner
94-Floyd Joiner
95-Floyd Joiner
96-Floyd Joiner
97-Top Notch
98-Top Notch
99-Top Notch
111- Chad Wascom
113-Donald Graham
117-Dean McDowel
121-Chad Wascom
122-Junebug
123-Junebug
124-Junebug
125-Junebug
141-Rowdy Ray
151-Top Notch
161-Rowdy Ray
191-Rowdy Ray
311-Damon Thomas
411-Damon Thomas
511-Damon Thomas
611-Damon Thomas
711-Chad Wascom

That's the updated list. If anyone knows how to get in touch with Kyle Walley, please let him know I made a mistake and his original number was already given out. I made the adjustment here with a different number for him. Thanks!

Not going to make the hunt but I sent some money back by Tic today.

I was going to correct you on the numbers for P-Town. We don't have any mays & we haven't gotten any numbers. Are you sure you didn't mean B-Town?

Thanks Chris!

Thanks P-Town. That may have been B-Town.

jo-jo the numbers are b-town,s
thanks p-town
b-town

Want to give a special thanks to everyone who has donated so far to make our fundraiser for Kenlie Jackson and St. Jude's a success!

Thanks to

Jason Ard- Stevens Home Defense 12 gauge

Tab Lobell- Taurus PT 1911 9mm

Jeff Taylor- CVA Elite Stalker 35 Whelen

Scott Periloux- Ruger 10-22

Jeff Johnson- Remington 870 Youth 20 gauge

Clay Shexneyder- AR 15

DePaula's Electric- Mossberg 500 Youth .410

Daniel Edwards- Carbon Express Crossbow Package

Layton Ricks- Garmin Alpha Tracking System

Barry Wall- Gun Safe

Jeanie Pearson- 2 Cypress Wood hand paintings, hand carved duck, LSU cypress knee garden gnome

John Zeiglar- Brisket and Roast precooked

Nicole Gasperez- Oragami Owl Necklaces

Kathy Maggio-Women's apparel and cuzi

Angie Keller- Crochet blanket

Brittany Carlton- Gift certificate to studio 63 hair salon

Jason Simeon- Free shoulder mount, free skull mount

Jody Arceneaux- Dog feed

Lonnie Keller- Dog feed

Cargil feed company- Dog feed

Cary Haydell- Puppy

Dirty Morse- $150 off shoulder mount

D W Construction- Yeti ice chest

Robert and Jody Barnum- Yeti ice chest

Holden North Fox Pen- Custom Dog Box

Old South Dog Boxes- Dog Box

Don's Seafood- Gift Basket

Samantha Wall- Decorative signs

This is some of the things we have so far. Got lots of places still to go to tomorrow and Friday. Will be a great hunt! Still over 100 numbers out!

Special thanks to Mr. Carey Haydel! Mr. Cary is donating a 6 week old pup out of Haydel's Buddy X Haydel's Gypsy that we will auction off! Thanks Mr. Carey!!

1st - 10th will recieve trophies

Along with the trophies-

1st- Garmin Alpha Bundle

2nd- Winchester 12 gauge shotgun full camo 3 1/2"

3rd- Yeti Ice Chest

Awesome Job Guys .... I said from the beginning if you never been to a BENEFIT put on by JoJo & company I promise you have never seen anything like it. just look at the list of donations an tell me if you ever been to a benefit puppy with this kinda prizes an donations.
Thanks for all you an the folks helping you do.

Mr. John Wilkinson is donating 10 puppies free running at his puppy pen. Thanks Mr. John!

Robert and Jodie Barnum donated a pair of Nikon binoculars and a nice folding chair also.

The Kyle Stewart Trail Ride Foundation donated a grill!

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far!

Gonna try to start roll call around 6:15 on Saturday morning and cast at or around 6:30.

Barry Wall just donated-

24 gun digital gun safe. OklahomaJoes barbecue pit with smoke box on the side. 4 yeti hard coozies. 4 30oz yeti cups. 4 yeti hats. Decorative bench!

Wow! This is gonna be a big hunt! Bring your checkbooks! I talked to everyone's mortgage companies, and everyone can skip this months house payment! Lol! We have no overhead in this hunt! All prizes and items are sponsored! Every penny raised goes to the benefit! This is gonna be one to remember fellas!

Travis Prevost donated 10 free puppy running at Blew-by-you fox pen! Thanks Travis!

Dallas Dunaway donated 10 free puppy runnings at Grand River Fox Pen! Thanks Dallas!

Travis Prevost is also donating breedings to Prevost Ammo and to BW Shine! Thanks Travis!

Trey Bankston is donating 10 pups running in his puppy pen! Thanks Trey!

Top Notch is donating 10 pups running in Circle H! Thanks Top Notch!

Eastman Kennels/ American Fox Hunting Supplies will donate some supplies from their supply trailer. Thanks to the Eastmans!

Mrs. Peggy Stewart is donating a 1 day, 1 doe hunt on in Crystal Springs, Ms on her and Mr. Ed's property in memory or Mr. Ed Stewart! Thanks Mrs. Peggy! Mr. Ed would have loved Kenlie!

Got some more decorative signs donated this evening! (Mother's Day!)

Also a couple more gift baskets! This thing is really blowing up! Even if you don't have dogs, come out and see what all we will have and get some great food!

Buck Wall is donating a 2 man 15' ladder stand! Thanks Buck!

Needing to turn 87 in. Kennel cough.

Thanks for turning it in!

Got even more stuff donated! Will update as soon as I get home. Got tent set up and picking up more stuff!

Even more stuff donated!

The 2nd place shotgun is being sponsored by Robbie Miller!

.22 Rifle from Stranco Construction Mr. Bilbo

10 pups running under 7 months old CB's Puppy Pen

25 lbs fresh shrimp- David Ray Robinson

2 dozen collars- 3 Rivers Hound Supply

6 pups training- Damon Thomas

6 pups training- Damon Thomas

10 pups running- Danny Wall

10 pups running- Danny Wall

Winners choice breeding to Big Creek Cash, Big Creek James or Big Creek Primetime

Breeding to Tebbe's Jake- Kacey Leblanc

Breeding to Kay's Tip- Kacey Leblanc

1 live freezer hog- John Jacobson and Trampus Purvis

3 dozen donuts- Navarres Pastries

Thanks to everyone who has donated! Kenlie is Jacked up about coming to the hunt! Can't wait for y'all to meet her and see where your donations are going! St. Jude's rep is trying to make it by tomorrow also. Chad Fagan got some great trophies also!

If I forgot anyone that donated, I'm very sorry. Been a busy couple of days. Hope to see everyone there in the morning!

Address to pen

Crying range 
47039 hwy 445 
Robert La 70446

Supposed to be right across street from pen

Turned 59 loose this morning! Awesome running! Thanks to everyone who turned their numbers in that couldn't make it! Come out and see all the auction and raffle stuff

Was a great hunt as all jojo and companies hunts are, running was outstanding had a great time for a great cause congrats to top notch on win and everyone else that placed

I'll second hunter on that one awesome hunt for a incredible cause hats off to you guys and gals congrats to my buddies Top Notch on yalls Win well deserved!!! I'm just so glad to see it wasn't a white dog y'all won it with I'm slowly talking some since back in ya !! Lol just picking !! Congrats to everyone else that placed and thanks to the judges and crying range for awesome scores and running

Great hunt on so many levels but to get to see the attitude of this young girl was amazing but once again to see the hunters come together and support such a cause is great ... Thanks jojo and company he had some great help hats off to all and judges cooks and to tic for having the pen in great shape with great running and to all who donated very successful

Dean DLM kennels
Great hunt on so many levels but to get to see the attitude of this young girl was amazing but once again to see the hunters come together and support such a cause is great ... Thanks jojo and company he had some great help hats off to all and judges cooks and to tic for having the pen in great shape with great running and to all who donated very successful

Good job Jo Jo and crew! Enjoyed the hunt very much! I think sometimes we forget just how much we are truly blessed!
Thanks again ! Cliff, Jeff,and DD