​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flea and ticks

What's the best flea and tick product to use?

Re: Flea and ticks

I used dominion last year and it worked well. Fleas are like worms u got to stay after them and change what u are using from time to time.

Where can u buy dominion and what is the
dosage and how often

I bought it at the local feed and seed store for $40. I'm sure u can find it cheaper online. I use 3 cc down the back. It's real thick. You can see on the dogs back for several days after its applied. I also spray it around the outside of the house for bugs, ants, and termites. It's actually labeled as a termitecide. It's good stuff but you need to be careful using it. Very strong.

Do you put it on once a month
Thanks for the info

I've got mine on comfortis. It's awesome, I rotate and give it to a different dog every month. If I give it to one dog in a kennel with 3 there are no fleas. The feed store I get my feed from has a vet day once a month and I take a couple of hounds and get 12 pills for about $120. It's definitely higher but it is the best I have ever used. I haven't seen a flea in a long time.

If u have fleas u need to use it every week or so until they are gone. Once they are gone once a month is plenty. Like I said before u got to get after them and stay after them if u have them. Eggs will hatch and you got to kill those fleas too.

you can get dominion-2L online at -domyownpestcontrol.com-last year i payed $20.34

I have a jug of dominion -2L. Do you put it on the dog and spray the pen? Any info would be appreciated.

You can use it just like you use admire. Same active ingredient. It's so cheap that use could use it to mix and spray the premises. Remember it's against federal law to use against the instructions on the container. I think!!!!

Ok, thank you

You're welcome.

dominion 2l is have the strength as admire pro, but its also much cheaper, both work great

The dominion 2 L that I use is the same strength as admire. 21.4 percent imidachloprid. The active ingredient.