​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2016 Masters

I'd like to take a minute to thank everyone involved in the 2016 Masters for giving us Canadian boys the opportunity to judge. I can't tell you how impressed we were with the field of hounds,the facility and the people involved!!! I don't think I have to tell you we enjoyed ourselves!!! A huge shout out to our Master of hounds and the rest of the judges!!! A true honor to judge along side this group and they made us feel at home.Once again thank you and congrats to the hunters and of course those who placed!!! We will be back!!! P.S. If anyone has pumpkins phone # pass it along lol

All the Best
Brent,Murph and Kent

Re: 2016 Masters

Brent,
Glad to see you guys made it back to Canada safe. On behalf of the Masters diectors, we thank all 3 of you for coming to judge and we are definitely glad you had a great time. Each of you and your Canadian houndsmen colleges are welcome to join us anytime, whether running or judging. Take care and remember to stay out of the ants!!

Re: 2016 Masters

I'm your huckleberry Brian Yancey glad yall made it home # 4045575317 enjoy yall hope to do it agiain