​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby 3 hour S&D Hunt

Having a 3 hour speed and drive hunt April 23rd in 400acre at Dry Grove Coyote Pen. 100 dollar entry fee. payback 80%. Will have plenty good judges. This is a limited hunt. For #s call 601-278-9760. This is a Derby hunt. No hounds over 2yrs old

Re: Derby 3 hour S&D Hunt

We are asking that hunters who have numbers for this hunt not run in the pen until the day of hunt. We feel this will give everyone a more even field. Thanks. Roger Knight

The address for this hunt is as follows- 7675 Dry Grove Rd. Terry, MS. 39170

How many dogs is the limit?

Hunt is full. I have started a waiting list. If you are not coming please turn your numbers in to me and do not give to someone else. Thanks

whats the lineup

Terry Bryd Donnie Valentine Judge Teat Kenny Ray Oliver Toby Caskey Roby Morse Kerney Leblue Rob Chamberlin Bailey Branch Kennels Free States Kennels Big Creek Kennels Danny Thomas Floyd Joiner P Town Kennels Colyel Hill Kennels Scott Shows. Line UP for now

Remember Guys I have several people on a waiting list so if anything changes and you cant come DO NOT give your numbers to anyone else. Turn them in to me and I will give them them to next on waiting list. If you give your numbers to someone else and they show up without me giving them the numbers will not be aloud to cast the hound or hounds. This is to keep any confusion down. Its just as easy to call me turn number in than call someone else and give to them. It's only fair to give to the ones who have called and got on the waiting list. Thanks

Cast time for Saturday morning is 6am til 9am

WHO WON THIS HUNT?