​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RESULTS HOLLIS NEAL BENEFIT HUNT

First off, I'd like to say a very big thanks to all the hunters and judges that came out to this hunt on a Sunday morning to show your support to Mr. Hollis. We had 71 hounds show up and that's a great turnout for such short notice! We were able to hand Mr. Hollis a little over $3,000 this morning to go towards getting back in their house after the flood. He is a great man and the respect people have for him was shown today. We had a lot of hunters help judge and I really appreciate that. We had a few things to auction off and that went good also. Thanks again. Here's how it shook out.

1st place- #5 - Sharkey's Showtime. "Big" Harrel Sharkey

2nd place- #70 - Lakehills Jigalo. Bradley McSwain and Peyton Dykes

3rd place- #8 - Hollywood. Bailey Branch Kennels

4th place- #7 - Wilson's Clarence Carter. 747 Kennels

5th place- #6 - Bryce's Mariah. 747 Kennels

6th place- #39 - Jane. Mossy Pond Kennels

7th place- #10 - Mitch's Breeze-On. Mitch Agvillard

8th place- #105 - Rock. Bailey Branch Kennels

9th place- #23 - Sharkey's Chomper. Anna Sharkey

10th place- #9 - Fly. Bailey Branch Kennels

Thanks to Barry Wall, Gary Smith and Marty Starkey for cooking. Again, thanks to everyone that came and helped and made this a successful hunt. And like any hunt I put on, I couldn't have done it without Chad and Sissy Fagan.

This was a quick, thrown together hunt. The St. Jude's hunt on May 7th will be more like you are used to seeing at the Mike Wall Memorial hunts with guns, dog boxes, trips and all the bells and whistles! Look forward to seeing y'all there!