​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bawling mouth

Need a stud dog with three day attributes with a bawling mouth to breed a gyp. Prefer a champion. Text me with ideas. Live in SE LA. THANKS
256 636 4666

Re: Bawling mouth

Call Mr Kyle Ladner ! Pee Dee gotagoodone

The gyp is a pete.

I know it would be a little drive for you, but Sonny Lovett's Sarge dog is a really nice unit with real good mouth that he pulls on. He's not a Ch but he's placed in a ton of 3 day hunts winning s&d but got beat out by a hunting score. He's throwing some nice tough pups too!

We have La State Champion Pritchard's JB. He has a outstanding mouth on pick ups and go into a hard fast chop mouth when running. He has won best mouth at field trials a few times.

dfc m@s bull he is in the hunters horn at stud my number is 8709177102

Areal good ball mouth that is good to listen to , is usually on a slower dog. No usually found on a running dog.

Sometimes slower dogs have a big mouth but when a fast one has one of those big come here barks and can hold a race then you have something....

Call Pat McMillian has a dog throwing outstanding mouths. The male has one too. Has puppies on the ground now that are running if your wish to listen to them before you breed. Pat's number 417-777-1119