Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Piedmont update Caskey's

99 hounds cast its roar coyotes going everywhere

Re: Piedmont update Caskey's

92 hounds cast 2nd day

They haven't ran my stud dog out yet have they ?

Helping too save game in this hunt. Wall to wall running and a great group of guy's that I have enjoyed being around the past few days. Some tough and fast hounds in this one. Some of the best running I've heard in a good while. Bill McGee, my good friend is keeping me busy. Just a little bit of what we as fox hunters and houndsman enjoy.....The great fellowship that we share and just good all around people. What a blessing to be part of this hunt. Can't wait too the Master of Hounds, the great Pete, say, Gentlemen cast your Hounds!!!!

Harold, I agree been a great hunt lot of fun, getting my ass kicked Derek Dupree but I'll be back with some young ones next time I comeback over here.

Congrats to Bubba Hutto on winning the hunt & all the others that placed had good time

One of the best hunts I have been to in a while.Wall to wall running all 5 hours all 3 days.No were else can you see dogs crossing all day.Thanks to the Caskeys for having the pen in great shape.Great fellowship and good times.Congratulation to all the winners,don't miss the next one.