​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Worm out pills?

Does anyone sell any really good worm out pills. I've gotten the kind from Australia I believe it was before. Just looking to see what else is out there.

Re: Worm out pills?

Maybe try some of this
Vercom Paste Anthelmintic is indicated for the removal of the following nematode parasites (these are unchanged by this supplement):
In Dogs and Puppies:

Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala)
Ascarids (Toxocara canis, Toxocara leonina)
Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis)
Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum and Taenia pisiformis)
In Cats and Kittens:
Hookworms (Ancylostoma tubaeforme)
Ascarids (Toxocara cati)
Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum and Taenia taeniaeformis)
III. DOSAGE

A.
DOSAGE FORM
Paste
B.
ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
Oral; directly into the mouth or, for mature animals, mixed with food and fed to the animal.
C.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGES:

Dogs and Cats:
1 g/7.5 lb body weight (BW) given to mature dogs and cats (10 mg febantel and 1.0 mg praziquantel/kg BW) given daily for 3 consecutive days.

Puppies and Kittens younger than 6 mo. of age:
1 g/5 lb BW (15 mg febantel and 1.5 mg praziquantel/kg BW) given on a full stomach daily for 3 consecutive days.
IV. EFFECTIVENESS

Well-controlled critical anthelmintic studies (which involved the sacrificing of animals and examination to determine the number of parasites in the intestinal tract) were conducted to establish and confirm the minimum effective dose of Vercom paste. These studies are included in the original FOI Summary for Vercom Paste, NADA 133-953 (50 FR 19167). Additional data were collected and a supplement was approved extending the parasite spectrum for which the drug is approved, and this FOI summary is also available (53 FR 48533).
V. ANIMAL SAFETY

This supplement provides for the addition of the following warning statement to the label, "Warning: Consider alternative therapy or use with caution in animals with pre-existing liver or kidney dysfunction."
The addition of this warning is based on data gathered during the safety evaluation of febantel alone for Rintal Tabs, NADA 140-912. A summary of this data can be found in the F.O.I. for that product under the heading, General Safety Evaluation (General Safety Evaluation for the Use of Febantel Tablets in Cats). It was shown in this study, that, at elevated doses, toxicity may be increased in the animal already compromised by hepatic or renal disease.

Re: Worm out pills?

Mr. Wall, I have a form of pill that seems to be good for most, have probably sold 2 to 3 thousand in the last year with no complaints, send me a text or give me a call, its not he generic blue or white pill from austraillia, 804-586-0345

Todd Wilkins
WIlkins Outdoor Products, LLC
wilkins-outdoor-products.com