Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All age series hunts Grapevine, Ar

All age series Hunts Grapevine, Ar
Entry fee:$55
4 hour hunts
Taking top 15 dogs from first 3 hunts bringing them back to the final hunt for a run off.
Dates are: May 7th, June 18th, July 16th, August 13th
When you qualify a dog you can not bring him/her back. Pictures will be taken of top 15 from first 3 hunts. Will pay a place every 5 dogs entered up to 10 places. Top 15 will awarded at the final hunt. Pen fee is $15 a dog and I'm holding out $10 a dog to buy feed and other prizes for final hunt. So pay out will be $30 a dog first 3 hunts then $40 a dog at final hunt with added prizes. All receipts will be available to show every penny was spent from the $10 I'm with holding out. Hoping to give away a couple of GPS collars to top hounds/money and money/feed 4-10th and feed for 11th-15th. Will start taking numbers April 19th anytime during the day for the first hunt. Will start taking numbers for the others after each hunt. Hope to have at least 15 judges at each hunt if we don't will put hunters in groups of 3-4 to help cover other spots in pen to make everything fair as possible to the hounds running in it. Call me 501-289-0555 for numbers will not take them over the Internet thanks!

Re: All age series hunts Grapevine, Ar

Call and get your numbers have around 80-90 out so far for the first hunt!

I have right at a 100 numbers out for may 7th. Going to be some stuff competition there. So if you think you got a good hound bring he/she on and test it out! Been hearing very good things about the running, coyotes going everywhere.

Had a few good numbers turned in. So if you want numbers this would be a good time to call.

Looking to be a good hunt