Chad Murphy for numbers starting may 2nd at 9am prefer text 251-238-5534
Charlie Griffin 205-965-2595
3am Cast
Bench show Friday night 7 Pm
Masters GTP
60$ per dog
payback 5 places

Re: Flora- Bama 8hr

Already have had alot of texts and calls about the hunt we are going to go ahead and open the books

Why only 5 place pay back? With a $60 entry fee at least give back top 10? What's the prizes for 6-10? Not being ugly just asking questions.

Dog food and other prizes 6th-10th

Mr Larry going with majority here on people coming to the hunt we talked to would rather the chance of winning more for placing in the top 5........

Mr Larry how many numbers do you need?

No Sir, I don't need any now. But thank you for your response.

17 different kennels with numbers already will be a good hunt text for numbers

Lets see the kennel names Ryan. Give us a better idea of the heat.

There is only 2 they say to be worried about
The team of goat/Waugh also known as father and son kennels
And Buddy Macon "the living LEGEND " aka Legend kennels

Oh you said heat that will go to Webb and ELY they always have them ready and do well at Carolina

Word on the skreet is the Deer Dog is coming back for more. Better watch out for the Rock Star too! Don't count out the Goat, he set a trap with the South AL, gonna come and clean house with this next one!

I will say this,8 of the top 10 from South Alabama 8 hr are on board to see if they can back it up and keep momentum on thier side,along with several kennels wanting to put them n the clapping section,should b a good hunt,Paul has pen n great shape and running good.Over 70 #s out,still have some good ones left so don't miss out.

Father and son kennels just texted for one number.

Ryan Kidd I ain't adopted John Waugh yet.... But I will after he wins this next 8 hr!! Woooooo!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Getem Goat

Ain't that something ryan. I work hard to prove myself to him and he still denies me. The only thing left to do is keep plugging away and hope he accepts me.

I say JW an Clyde will be the ones to watch for. They always do well in that pen. It's going to be a battle till the end. Rock Star is on fire an Flo Jo and the Deer Dog also. It will be show you want want to miss. Get em ready boys.

how many numbers you need Greg sounds like you been running with the locals you may be the one to beat...... Let me know what numbers you need and how many

Nearly 90 #s out,21 kennels represented,I ran this morning,solid running from cast to catch up,had pen to myself,saw 30 crossings,pens n great shape,I put a little grease on the gate hinges so they in good shape too,get em ready for a good hunt!
I saw Sonny Lovett's built a new porch on his camper,must b homesteading up there.May be 8 hours of Rock n Roll. I'd b willing to bet SS kennels and Flo Jo are country music fans not gonna wana hear that,from what I'm told the Deer Dog won't even play the radio,Larry Pearson didn't waste anytime getn his numbers,neither did Springhill so they must feel they left something on the table at the last one.Jr Edwards had his nephew Griffin on the ball to b sure he got a couple of good ones.Big Ted Barlow and S&P waited til late but finally gave in,Rambo kept us waiting,I figured he'd been on the ball to get his lucky number 12,Ole Luke's wore that in pic more than once.
Got a couple of spoilers from Mississippi and a familiar name from Florida tryn to get back in the game,couple of locals that hav one or two that know thier way around there too.If u don't have a dog for the hunt feel free to come watch the show,will take all the judges we can get.

Chad the Deer Dog want have much time to listen to the radio. She will be to busy trying to keep up. Mr. Greg you are right Mr. JW always does good over there. Ole Luke will be hard to beat as well. Looking forward to being there.

Luke won't be there. He is retired and discovering his love life.

LENNY crow will be real hard to beat!!!

Getting close not much talk.

Flo-Jo......

1st Flo Jo
2nd Deer Dog
3rd Rock Star
Looking at the results this week flo Jo is smoking hot, and the Deer Dog is coming off a big win this passed weekend. Rock Star well he has been hot since birth.

My money is on S.S screw tail John. The deer dog may fair ok if webs chilly man doesn't set the pace early but J.W and Clyde know how to finish what they start. Tribble and mr.coogle have been known to mess up the young guns plans. Top flite always have some top 5 contenders.Goat will provide the fun .Ryan Kidd will have a good honest hunt. Whoever wins will deserve it. S.S flo will be ready but the one she trained is younger and for 8 hours my thought is that the screw tail John will do what exagerator,did at the Preakness run out from under the crowd favorites Happy Hunting!

Don't count out my buddy rambo. He's coming off a 2 hunt win streak and we've been keeping them in shape.

Due to the heat we are changing cast time to 2am,judges breakfast at 5, get them in judging by 5:30,after they are in breakfast will b available for hunters.Hope the change is not a problem.

Any Rule On Colored Numbers Other Than Black And White?

Less than a week. Who's ready?

Top 10
goat
goat
Rambo
rocker
flojo
jw
jw
top flite
top flite
deer dog
There is the top ten that will be hard to handle.

How am I gone place 2 dogs when I'm only bringin one?

I don't know who made that prediction but I will take it lol

Goat you no you are then man to beat. Been holdin back but you going to unleash the power come this weekend.

Ringo I wouldn't know what a good dog was if someone gave me one. I just come to socialize and clap for the winner.

Well I see you guys already got this thing figured out,however we are going slip a July in,dont know if you guys can figure out which way the yellow went,also a dog named Gorgeous George.Wayne an stilwell are out for blood,been running with these two hounds last couple wks they are looking good.hope you all have a good hunt.good pen sounds like a lot of good fellowship.Jr.Edwards done pulled out dont know about his son CHARLIE. Buddy

I saw a J.W won last weekend on the outside. It is rumored J.W and Clyde may show could that be who they are picking? Springhill had them tuned up last weekend as well. Ryan may have one of the most interesting hunts of the year. Several states coming that says a lot about Ryans reputation as one of the most honest young hunters in the game.Thanks for the time you put in the sport Ryan. Also goooo! FLO go!

It will for sure be a good hunt Paul will have the pen ready as always and lots of good hounds and hunters will be there.... All I did was make the post And help my Partners Chad Murphy deserves all the credit here for all his hard work with the numbers and judges and lining everything up..... hope everyone has a safe trip over and enjoys the hunt it will be a good one

JW and Sky Scott will be the ones to look for. They will be working hard for that first place spot. Sounds like it's going to be a fight till the end. With all the rain on Saturday at least the heat from all these hounds want set the woods on fire.

It's not us, we have prior obligations. But I am willing to bet that if JW and Clyde come they will be in contentions... I know that my good friends Got-2-Lovett with Rock Star, and SS Kennels with Flo and John will have them hitting on all cylinders. I would put money on Mr. Paul Trebble Nip, and Mr. Larry Coogle Pork-Chop getting there names called also. We ran there this past weekend and the pen is rocking, I know that Ryan and Chad will have all the other bases covered and have a great hunt. Good Luck to All....

Had a good hunt with good running,judges done a good job,Paul Tribble had pen n good shape as always,Mrs Sylvia's cooking was great,Rambo Ranch win streak was broken,although he did get his name called with Famous Jameis,Rock Star lost his voice,the Deer Dog got after a yearling that wouldn't cross the roads,SS Mary Catherine carried the torch for SS Kennels placing and winning combination giving ole Flo Jo a break,Big R Raymond Morris took BIS and BOS and put two n the top 10,Top Flite slipped a couple in and Holy Rollin Kennels got in there,but it was Pearson & Enfinger battling Richard Hardy for the win,congrats to everyone who placed hope to see you all at the 3 day in August

Had a great time at the hunt. Yes ole Deer Dog didn't get in. But at 9 hours was still pushing hard. Congrats to to everyone and my friend Chad and Brittany on placing 3rd!

101 was too caught up in the charm and looks of 22. When I saw them they had been on a date for an hour trying to figure out how they could convince Jordan to let her have some little tri colored babies with him. They were discussing this over a plate of varmint fur and buggy exhaust.

Yeah she is nursing some bad cuts after that dinner date for sure. Buts she's done enough so far this year she's on some down time now. Getting ready for buck season. 22 looked good as well. Congrats John!