​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GEORGIA HUNTING & FISHING BENEFIT HUNT

THE GEORGIA HUNTING & FISHING FEDERATION IS HAVING THEIR BENEFIT HUNT AUGUST 5& 6 2016 AT UNITED FOX PEN SWAINSBORO, GA. FIVE HOUR HGA OPEN NATIONAL RULES
DOG FEED FOR BENCH AND FIELD $35 ENTRY FEE BENCH SHOW FRIDAY AUGUST 5 AT 7 PM
CHILDREN'S HANDLING CLASS TO FOLLOW BENCH SHOW. FOR NUMBERS CALL JAKE & ELLEN PATRICK AFTER JUNE 12- 6 TO 9 PM PHONE 912-728-3411
ANY QUESTIONS CALL NEWTON FIVEASH 229-313-2866 A RAFFLE WILL FOLLOW THE HUNT.
ALL PROCEEDS OF THE HUNT AND THE RAFFLE WILL BE USED FOR THE LAC FUND TO SUPPORT OUR LOBBYIST. THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT HELPS US SAVE OUR HUNTING RIGHTS. THANKS

Re: GEORGIA HUNTING & FISHING BENEFIT HUNT

HUNTERS, THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT HUNT!! THIS GETS MONEY TO PAY OUR LOBBYIST TO
SPEAK FOR OUR SPORTSMEN' RIGHTS . THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT BENEFIT HUNT. WE WILL HAVE A RAFFLE WHILE WAITING FOR HUNT RESULTS. PLEASE BRING SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR SALE. CASES OF WATER. DRINKS, BAGS OF DOG FOOD. MAYBE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT HAVE ON HAND THAT IS STILL NEW BUT YOU DO NOT NEED. PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT THE HUNT!! THANKS

I would like to challenge any hunter that owns a hound to attend this hunt. if you love to listen to, or chase a hound, you need to be there. It's not so much about winning, but about supporting what you love. The GHFF does a great job representing us, but it takes funds to get it done. Please take one weekend out of the year to support your passion, to help ensure it won't be taken from us. Even if you don't own a hound, you can still attend. The GHFF represents all hunters and fishermen. Come be around those with the same love of the sport you have. There will be vendors there selling lots of things you hunters can use. Also you can get T shirts and hats, to let everyone know you support our right to hunt and fish. It's also a great time to join the GHFF, or just renew your membership. Bring the kids for some good clean fun. If you love to hunt or fish, as I do, you need to be there. I look forward to seeing a large crowd in attendance.

God Bless
Bobby

THANKS BOBBY PARKER FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE HUNT. WE NEED LOTS MORE HUNTERS DEDICATED LIKE YOU.WE HAVE ABOUT TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE HUNT SO GET YOUR NUMBERS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HUNT, THEN COME SUPPORT US. THANKS NEWT

All Ga hunters should support and 75 out of state Chra hunters SMH. Not the smartest move by far.

Mr.Newton I noticed that you asked to " get your #s if you haven't already". The original post stated that #s were to be giving out starting on the 12th of June. Is the book already open?

SORRY, THAT WAS MY ERROR, I GET EXCITED ABOUT GETTING PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THE HUNT. YOU ARE CORRECT ABOUT WHEN THE NUMBERS ARE GIVEN OUT! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST! IRENE

JUST ANOTHER REMINDER OF THE GEORGIA HUNTING & FISHING FEDERATION HUNT IN AUGUST. CALL STARTING SUNDAY JUNE 12 6.00 PM FOR YOUR NUMBERS. IF YOU CAN'T BRING DOGS BRING YOUR SUPPORT!! THANKS

A TP-15 GARMIN GPS TRACKING COLLAR WILL BE GIVEN AWAY!!
GET YOUR NUMBERS STARTING TODAY. THANK YOU

Still some good numbers available. Should be a good one.

WE HAVE A LITTLE OVER A MONTH BEFORE THE HUNT. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THOSE THAT COME AND SUPPORT THE HUNT IN EVERY WAY. HOPE WE SEE YOU THERE. THANKS IRENE

HUNTERS WE ARE WEEKS AWAY FROM OUR HUNT, DON'T FORGET TO BRING SOMETHING FOR THE RAFFLE. CASES OF SOFT DRINKS, WATER, BAGS OF DOG FOOD. ANY ITEM THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD PRIZE. THIS IS ALWAYS FUN AND ALL OF THIS GOES TO THE LOBBYIST FUND. THANKS IRENE

OK HUNTERS!! OUR BENEFIT HUNT IS TWO WEEKS FROM TOMORROW. WE HAVE GIVEN OUT LOTS OF NUMBERS SO THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE INTERESTED IN SAVING THEIR SPORT. YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO CALL FOR YOUR NUMBERS. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUN DOGS, THEN COME JUDGE OR HELP WITH THE RAFFLE.YOU CAN VISIT SOME GOOD FOLKS!! THANKS AGAIN SEE YOU THERE!!

STILL TIME LEFT TO GET NUMBERS FOR THE HUNT. WHAT'S WRONG WITH OUR NORTH GA HUNTERS?? NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

August 5-6, 2016. If you love to hunt or fish, or both as I do, this is an important date. The GHFF will be having a fund raiser, to secure funds needed to fight for OUR right to do both. This fund raiser will be in the form of a 1 day HGA field trial. It will be held at the United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga. The Field trial is not the main emphasis of this event. This is about securing funds needed to fight for OUR right to do what we love, Hunt and Fish. The GHFF represents ALL hunters, not just those who love to run hounds. It represents those who love to Fish, Quail Hunt, Hog Hunt, Deer Hunt, Squirrel Hunt, Rabbit Hunt, Turkey Hunt, Duck Hunt, Coon Hunt, or any other form of Hunting or Fishing. The GHFF does an outstanding job representing us in Atlanta. But, it takes money to do it. Politicians understand two things, money and numbers. That is why it is so important to join the GHFF and become a member. There will be people on hand at the Trial to take your membership, and explain everything the GHFF does for you as Hunters and Fishermen. Even if you don't own a hound, you can still be a very important part of this event. They need people to judge, they need donations for the raffle, or you can renew your membership, or become a first time member. If you cant be there, you could send a donation, or send a hound by one of your hunting buddies. There are lots of ways to contribute, to help support our right to be able to do what we love! So I challenge you to be there, or help in some shape or form. After all, the GHFF is working for you. THANK YOU GHFF for all you do.

God Bless
Bobby

75 X 35 = 2625

Here we come Grenada our money goes to LeBoneur

This will be one of the best hunts youll ever go too, I cant get around like I use to but this was one of the best hunts I enjoyed every thing last year even Fiveash. being ther he will see that everything is to hunters satisfaction he enjoys it as much as you will. God Bless All Foxhunters

Been getting a little rain this week. Should be a good one, hope to see everyone there and Thanks for the support.

WE'RE LEAVING IN THE MORNING LIKE GOING TO WORK SO WE'LL HAVE EVERYTHING READY. THIS SHOULD BE A GREAT HUNT. PLEASE COME AND JOIN US. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A NUMBER, COME ON OVER GET A NUMBER AND MAYBE SOMEBODY WILL HELP YOU PAINT! SEE YOU THERE!! THANKS NEWT

Who is master of hounds