​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Money Hunt at Jones Creek

I had previously posted my hunt would be July 9, 2016. This is going to change. I have had to change the date to July 23, 2016. I will still begin taking numbers June 8, 2016 at 6pm. The winner will receive $1000 with a 50 hound entry. Also will pay out another $2000 to 2-5 with a 50 hound entry. Dog feed will be given out to 6-10. If more than 50 hounds, more money will be paid out. Last years winner received over $1100. This will be an All Age hunt, run 5 hours. It will be a speed and drive hunt, and all scores will count. Hounds that quit will be scratched. Lunch will be served. I guarantee this hunt will be run fair and square. This hunt will be held at my pen, in Ludowici Ga. Thank you to all who have supported this hunt in the past. Look forward to seeing you at the next one.

God Bless
Bobby

Re: Money Hunt at Jones Creek

btt

Start taking numbers June 8th at 6pm.
God Bless
Bobby

Start taking numbers today at 6pm.

Now taking numbers.
God Bless
Bobby

Sure is mighty quiet on here....Whose yalls pick? Mine is Russell Jenkins.

Then boys from Baxley are gonna be tough to handle, Bub is becoming a celebrity around these parts.

Do it Missy!!!

Need phone number for numbers thanks

912-269-2780

Someone said Missy is going to have a bad day at Jones creek heard that bad fast Wes Mincey is coming for ole bub!!😂😂😂😂😂 #tiredofcalcuttaand1stplacegoingtobaxley

Talked to Bub at the pen this morning. He said he needed a new recipe for Missy, his old one didn't seem to be working. He said when you get outrun by Gomer Cribbs and Joseph Puccio, you need help. Bub said any help would be appreciated. LoL!!
God Bless
Bobby

Little more than a week. Still got time to get numbers. If you got numbers and not gonna make it, please turn them back in. Thanks.
God Bless
Bobby

The money hunt at Jones Creek will be this Saturday, July 23rd. Its looking like its going to be a good one. I will be paying out $3000 to the top 5 hounds, with a 50 hound entry. $1000 will go to the winner, and $2000 will be divided between 2nd-5th places. Also I will be giving away 1000lbs of Showtime dog feed for 6th-10th place. If more than 50 hounds, more money will be paid out. Also have nice hats made for the top 10. We have an excellent lunch planned also. I plan on casting at 6am. We will run 5 hours. Hounds will be scored in speed and drive. Hounds that quit will be scratched. I have plenty of good honest judges, and plenty of fox and coyotes. If you want numbers it's not to late. If you have numbers and can't make it, please call and turn them in. Looking forward to Saturday and having a great hunt. If you have any questions, need numbers, or I can help you in any way, give me a call. 912-269-2780. Thank you.

God Bless
Bobby

Entry fee $100 per hound