4th #403landons ace (adams fat ass x adams twinkle toes) landon
5th #35showtime buddy m (bc sam x catwoman) showtime kennels
6th #15lameys lead off (quaves reggie x liggins sally) dennis & drake lamey
7th #19little joe (wascoms obama x thompsons pepper) wide open kennels
8th #101oak ridge nascar (pooles pistol x oak ridge 65)landon
9th #171bc big red (bc cash x bc sissy)big creek knls
10th #6btowns baby girl (btowns night mare x btowns yang-yang) btown knls
Clasiest hound was #57 best mouth was #9
Thanks everyone for coming had good running thanks to the judges and mr Desmond Pavolini for cooking

Re: Ole Bay results

Nick can you give me Landon number that had 01 hound thanks

601 528 3324

Recently seen a post on face book where Harold banned a teenager Landon white for attending a chra hunt with his step dad tommy Slade in my opinion this is a crock of bull. If people have problem with grown ups don't take it out on a kid a question is it true certain judges got banned for cheating at a chra hunt if so why hasn't kennel been banned or is it different rules for board members And please pay attention to a certain stud dog placing in a lot of hunts rumor is it it's a younger dog that's a look alike but don't have tits. Also how is it that the same kennel keeps winning in a 1400 plus acre pen all them hunts in a row no one else seems to be able to and the same dogs struggled at Brookhaven Saturday also hounds should not be allowed to have excess dye hiding there markings. Also rumor one the top money dogs in this hunt at old bay is to old. everyone wants to be straight it's up to hunters to start spilling beans everyone getting tired of crap why is it the sport going downhill and pen owners are not wanting to have hunts this will be probably erased quickly but that's expected

That was the most ignorant ramblings I have ever read. Reminds me of the comments on Tommie slades facebook.

CHRA adv and results ok on here but this accusation needs to be on there website not Masterfox we don't have crying towels here. The only person I knew named News Flash was inbred by Fox News and CNN. GET GONE YOU AINT WANTED HERE NOMORE NOMORE

I can only assume you are talking about Sam if you would like to swing by my kennels and take a look for your self it's him I can promise the reasons he dosnt have a front tit hanging is a little thing called Holland vet clinic and doc Andrew Huffman who surgical removed them if you would like to call and personal check on that feel free he will know who you are talking about have spent a small fortune in there with him our dogs get the best of care and as far as a younger dog that looks like him I pray to God that I could get one like Sam but only a year old probably won't ever happen as far as winning hunts in picayune we have been blessed to have won some there Enon darlington andulisa ole bay purvis crying range and quite a few others but we also have took just as many whippings at these pens to just like we did at brookheavn sat buts it's ok will just keep working hard running dogs so just keep on posting junk under no names it makes all the getting up at 2 in the morning driving all over south ms and La 2 & 3 times a week to just run grown dogs all worth it lol

Never been to CRHA hunt but my hats off to them. But News Flash if you ain't Tommy Slade why would you stick your nose into something that you ain't got balls enough to put your name. Evidently you know people will not listen when you put your name. SMH you a loser who don't like things straight. I know how crooked people hate someone trying to straighten things out. Look how the thugs are after the police. Look in the mirror

John Dodson if I post something on here I will use my name. No doubt who ever it is knows me . Now I'm done on here I'm sittin in big creeks pen right now watching my son's julys bout to catch one of bamas coyotes....

You probably got a good idea who
It is. Stranger things have happened

Let's hear about the one that placed high in the money that's too old..seems like this is starting to be the norm

When it comes to field trials, the only thing I like better than a three day is to beat an old dog with the right age puppy!!!!

A few in the top 5 were to old that's a fact jack . This was not crha hunt it seems like a few folks brought what they want. What is lake hills to be out of and what who is Adam ?

I know for a fact the dog that won the hunt is the right age. I had a litter mate to her, and she is a nice gyp. So there's no need to start no bull ****.

how old was your littermate when you got it moose

The pup that won was a pup off Lakehills Tobe...and Tobe is off of Hippy's John x Hippys Black gal....pups was born on May 17th...if you fellows need anymore information ...you can call me...601 -394-9263....other wise dont be trying to call someone a cheater...when you dont know...thanks for the help Moose..God bless and good day to you fellows

May 17th just as Kebo said. I got my pup at 7 weeks old along with litter enrollment certificate so I know for a fact the pup is the right age. Anyone says any different is full of ****.

2nd 9th May 5th and the 5th place dog is May 19th

Hey bet that surprised you. I will sale u one if u come c me. U no name coward. Tell u something else u bout to c a lot of Hippy's John that u gonna say is too old. Come look at them now while they lil bout 33 of em and 7 ******* bred. Next year u will have something to talk about. Just wait!!!!!

2nd place gyp is a June pup June the 10th

Scott you might want to see if you can trade them 33 for some peteys seems like that the one y'all been doing the best with

That puppy has won one hunt. That's probably what I'm going to do and I will give em to u, oh I forgot u didn't post ur name either.