​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt August and after

Crha puppy hunt June 25th August and after $50.00 a dog pay back $30.00 this will be last hunt for couple months as soon as it starts cooling off I'm going to have a grown dog hunt I really appreciate all the support from all you guys weather it be running dogs or judging everything has just been a great success and I truly thank each and everyone it wouldn't be possible without you guys and of course the main one our Heavenly Father Jesus Christ !! For numbers call me @ 985-969-7944 thanks and God bless

Re: Puppy hunt August and after

Where is this pen located?

Where is the pen located

Pen is in Tickfaw la about 5 to 10 minutes from Hammond la

39 numbers out so far shaping up to be another awesome hunt thanks !!!

53 numbers out

Btt

Could we have address to pen?

10026 Highway 1064 Tickfaw La 70466

Btt

I can not find this hunt advertised on crha web site so will pups that place be qualified and get their points.

Yes points will count and if you go under message board on the site you will see it on there

Btt

Over 50 numbers out please if your not using your numbers turn them in thanks looking to be a good hunt cast around 5:30am

Btt

I sure hope you boys are ready for a repeat of that azz dragging I done at the last hunt... Holla Back...lol I'm let the Indian at best stop # 256 to have plenty of. Them cold soda waters for that coonazz cause it gonna be long ride back... For as young guns an the old fat man this isn't a 20 acre starting pen yall better get them right..... Haha