​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cornfield fox pen money hunt 2 class

we will be having a 2 class hunt on june 18th 2016. same type of hunt we have had in the past. 1 class will be a money class $50 entry fee, $500 to winner/payback 10 places on 35 dogs.2nd class will be a derby class,$25 entry fee . 15 places,dog feed and prizes to winners with a great prize to 1st place.speed and drive. located in snipesville ga. 12 miles south of Hazlehurst ga.plenty of game and judges. this is the 1st field trial we have had since august of last year! call big Greg at 912 375 7342 for numbers. numbers are limited in both classes so call asap. thanks Big Smith

Re: cornfield fox pen money hunt 2 class

Is this hunt a 3hr

will run 4 hours

Big G there's 2 hunts that weekend a puppy hunt and money hunt at 2 different pen's just thought I would throw that out there

BIG G,GIVE ME A CALL PLEASE! THERE ARE SEVERAL HUNTS ON THE SAME DAY!WE HAVE NUMBERS TO A HUNT THAT DAY! I'D LIKE TO TRY TO COME TO YOUR HUNT THO

Is this the pen that's run by little corn an big corn if so are they going to be there

Yeah thats the pen and big corn field is always there for the whole hunt.

btt

am excited to say that mr. Jeffry Chavis whom owns the Diamond Gallery in Hazlehurst ga. has donated a brand new citizens brand watch to our hunt! this is a great looking watch. the price tag on it was $249.99!!! This will go to 1st place in the derby.also to 1st place will be 250 lbs of hi pro dog feed and a very nice trophy . still have good numbers left. we are looking forward to a fanstic hunt!!! have other great prizes as well for placewinners!! call Big G!!! 912 375 7342

I have always enjoyed these hunts at the Cornfield. Greg does a good job of working up some great prizes! I heard Mr. Way Hutchinson wasn't gonna be there so I called and got a couple #s. Mr. Way has won almost every hunt that I have attended there...Lol. He always keeps a fast one!.A good fast hound can roll at the Cornfield. I'm coming after that watch , prolly put it up and give it to someone for Christmas...lol

btt

address to the pen is 787 snipesville rd. Denton Ga. 31532 will be a flashing light in entrance to pen.still got some numbers left. my cell number is 912 253 9279 thanks Big G

MAN I HATE WE GONNA MISS THIS HUNT THIS YEAR,SURE ITS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE

we had another fantastic hunt this past sat. a lot of good fellowship and sportsmanship went on. it got mighty deep at the T road at 1 point as everyones competitives was really showing! but I think everyone had a great time. we had a total of 52 hounds,real good running all morning long. Several of the hunters are already wanting to know whens the next one! congratulations to David Rentz,Goathill kennels for winning the Derby. david was very excited about his new watch he won!also to Tubby inc. and meltdown for winning the all age money class,tubby said he was gonna frame the envelope the $500 come in!!we appreciate the hunters that came, the results follows Derbys 1st David Rentz,2nd country club kennels,3rd tubby inc.,4th tubby inc.,5th pea river kennels chris smith,6th larry malloy 7th goathill kennels, 8th Richard roe 9th Big play Ray Teston, 10th Darrell stone THe all age money class 1st Tubby cowart and Meltdown ,2nd Big play ray teston, 3rdGoathill kennels, 4th Larry Malloy 5th Rony Woods 6th Pea river kennels chris smith. thanks again Big G

Hey Big G just wanted to let you know that we had a blast. Larry said that it was the best hunt that they ever been to. They liked the fact of being able to remain inside the pen and see so much of the running. The bunch at the T road picked 4 of the 6 money dogs before the hunt was over. Great fellowship and much laughter made it a memorable event , also the prizes! There were some nice hounds to listen to and watch run. Congrats to Tubby and David on your wins and to everyone that placed. Good job Big G!

thnks BIG PLAY RAY we appreciate it!!