​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WPFA and Joe's Branch 3 hour derby and all age

Three hour derby and all age at Joe's Branch fox Pen at Enon June 25. Run together scored seperately. $60 per dog. Call Billy Breland got numbers. 985-335-4021.

Re: WPFA and Joe's Branch 3 hour derby and all age

How many numbers out

Who's it going to be. Don't see many 3 hour hunts anymore. Who is on the list to pull it off? Give us a lineup.

A & B Kennels, Bailey Branch, Hunter& Peyton Joiner, Red Creek Kennels, Fast. & Loud Kennels, Dallas, Stanley Magee, Laramie, Jason Ely, Laid Back Kennels, Tim Woods, Tommy Cutrer, DLM Kennels, Short Bus Kennels, Jordan Greene and John Beckwith.

Who's the man to beat?

Red Creek Kennels

Turning my numbers in. Not going to make it thanks.

The color of the day will be YELLOW

Where's the results

I'm sure they'll have them up tonight or tomorrow but if this helps
Treylar kennels won all age
Short bus won derby

Results of WPFA Three Hour. Derby . 1st Short Bus Kennel. 2nd Fitzgeralds Wild Horse- Fitzgeralds Kennels. 3rd Rogers Bossy- Quickdarw Kennels. 4th Peyton's Ember-Hunter&Peyton joiner. 5th Teels Lindy- Bud steel. 6th Elys Redman-Red Creek Kennels. 7th Magees Scout-Stanley Magee. 8th Cutrers Adhley-Tommy Cutrer. 9th Sally-Can't Get Rich Kennels. 10th Bailey Branch Joel-Bailey Branch

All Age. 1st Treylars Cookie-Treylars Kennels. 2nd John B's Kitty- john Beckwith. 3rd Turd Hill Bonnie-DT Kennels. 4th DT Yellowhead DT Kennels.5th Cutrers Iron Will-Tommy Cutrer. 6 th Fitzgeralds Kennels. 7 the Laid Back Little Girl-Laid Back Kennels. 8th Treylars Marie-Hunter & Peyton Joiner. 9 th Katty-Part Time Kennel. 10 the Laid Back Wildman- Laid Back Kennels.

I would like to thank all of the judges and hunters that came unto the hunt yesterday and remember Edward Warrens family in your prayers.

Hunters if you need to add anything please do so.

2nd derby Fitzgerald's War Horse
Top Notch CJ x Matthews Kitty

6th all age Fitzgerald's Ronaldo
Top Notch CJ x Top Notch Tilly

1st AA should be Marie and 8th should be cookie

4th place all age
Hurricane Lucas x DTs Curly

derby 9th can't git rite sally (oak ridge yellow man x ambler ridge black girl) brett cox&david fairburn

I apologize for the mistakes. I copied from what Butcherman-Randy Crain- had written down for calling out at end of hunt. I should have known better than that. HaHa. I'm just teasing Butcherman. He is a good friend and a good man. Once again I apologize.

I hated to miss the hunt Mr. Billy Ray I'm sure it was a good one. Congratulations to Trey on winning the AA and everyone that placed.

1st. Place Derby Shortbus's Secretariat Top Notch CJ x Hoover's Coonie