​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
October and after pup hunt results

Thanks to those who came and supported or helped with the hunt in any capacity.
Great running. Outstanding sportsmanship by a great group of participants. Thanks
Fellows. Also, a public thanks to my wife Sandra for cooking the pork donated by
Ken Williams. I struggled to get enough judges but thanks to Ken and Rabbit for
your time and effort. Thanks to the hunters also for your effort.

20 good pups entered. CRHA pup hunt.

1. 747 Kennels

2. Wide Open Kennels

3. Ben Thomas

4. Eastman Kennels

5. Come Back Kennels

6. Ben Thomas

7. Ben Thomas

8. Ben Thomas

9. Eastman Kennels

10. Part Time Kennels

Thanks for the use of this website.

Re: October and after pup hunt results

Congrats to everybody that placed and to Big J on having the pen ready and full of game.
1st Easton's Big Black ( Wilson's Clarence Carter x Wilson's Smiley)

Congrats to 747 on the win and to everyone that placed. Thank you to Big H for having the hunt.
4th #40 Eastman's Big Boy
Trawick's B-Mobile x Eastman's Play Girl
9th #47 Eastman's Crazy Girl
Trawicks's B-Mobile x Eastman's Play Girl

Congratulations to everyone that placed
5th & 10th place Hippy's John X Swampside Malley

Ok first off am I the only one that was at this hunt that sees something wrong here? Crha rules state 20 or more pups have to be entered. Now I know I'm not the smartest man around but I can count to 15 and I can figure out people is being dishonest to get crha points and I also know that is cheating. Now Mr Sharkey, tic,dubose,mccoy,lawler its time y'all stand up strait and put your big boy pants on and do what's right.rules are for everyone.all involved gets band from crha are y'all gonna turn yalls heads on this one? This was fixed just for certain few to gain more points.now lets see if crha has a backbone or if its just for the certain few.thanks and happy hunting.

You need to put this information on a separate post so more hunters can see it. At least give a chance for a rebuttal. Plus if you are correct, people need to see what a farce this is. Can't imagine a pen owner reporting false information !!!

There were nineteen entered. A ghost dog was going to be used. Not now. I was going to pay the crha fee out of my pocket. I could care less about who wins a puppy hunt. I do care less about the older age hunts. You one day money grabbers are what is wrong with most hounds today. By the way, no more crha advertised hunts at my place. Now, you can cry some more. If you care to discuss the matter, call me.

Oh and if I get banned from CRHA. THAT IS FINE. I WILL THEN BE BANNED FROM JUDGING THEIR HUNTS ON MY TIME AND DIME. THANKS FOR THE FAVOR.

YOU could spend your time getting a decent hound. Nope someone always cheats. Your type always got a trophy....win or lose.

I can't believe you one day money grabbers would accept points from a hunt that's not up to parr.

Not only the pen owner should be banned but the hunters that were involved should be banned also.

No hunters involved. Just me. Still no phone call from anyone....still no calls. Please ban me. That will be great.

Exactly all we ever here is how great this is when everyone knows truth! Everyone at the hunt that placed had a full week to report wrong doing but instead turned their heads to benefit themselves! Every single individual that placed knew the rules and how many hounds were cast! Therefore according to rules and this hunt being falsely reported us hunters feel that the board should ban all hunters involved! Do Not try to put blame entirely on pen owner and master hounds when all present had a full week knowing it was posted as twenty hounds which clearly is stated in rules and none not one came forward but excepted the points awarded! We congradulate the hunter that was present and came forward telling the truth and for pen owner for admitting wrong doing and all involved. This matter will not by hunters be silenced and washed to the side as your minds are so desperately trying to now find a escape route for those involved !we expect the board members to step up and ban all hunters involved that placed knowing how many hounds was there and all hounds in hunt that owners owned and got points for and ones involved to not be able to hold any future chra hunts !!! Hunters are tired of getting stuck and having to pay for SAMs so called boob job!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like rules are flexible to certain ones NOW let's hunters sit back see!!!!

Don't even try to jump up and say ban me you and everyone there including myself knew cast amount this is not going to work for a scape goat for top ten like was said all knew and had a full week after you posted it to correct it chad you knew the truth as well as others you told me so grow a set and eat your cake now

It's funny how the truth will surface God is good always if you squirming now wait till day of judgement and the book is open and you looking Jesus in the eyes whats sad is all these young hunters that's the future of sport being took advantage of. What example are we setting for them it's seems clear and cut when it's posted wrong all involved had a week to correct which none did fur excepted points and now Jeremy trying accept all blame to allow others to slide free. Wrong wrong wrong we expect board to make the right verdict

No fee has been paid. I have sent nothing to crha. Does that put a different spin on it? I hate the organization has to suffer because of their twenty dog rule. Everyone judged also. Is that against their rules? You can't get judges because of this crap. Oh well. I was only trying to help you folks. And as they always say, no one had a problem that day. By the way, who got cheated? TRUTH TRUTH YOU ARE STUPID. CALL ME.

This hunt was advertised as CRHA Hunt it did not have 20 dogs so therefore it's not counted. I just seen this afternoon it was brought to our attention. The hunt results were never sent to CRHA are posted on our CRHA web site so guess that's why we haven't seen it. I will post what the board comes up with on CRHA website so there is no name post blasting things. Sorry all of this came of this its 20 dogs are doesn't count

If you are going to post, DO THE RIGHT THING AND POST YOUR NAME!! You want something done about someone else doing something wrong have the balls to post your own name!! And as you can see it's very simple to spell your own name out as I did above and as you were taught.

Mr Starkey this hunt was posted as a c r h a hunt and as they admitted to cheating ( ghost dogs) and posted results as c r h a hunt no matter if you got your money or not they all knew it and agreed to cheating for points to win money in your organization. Now the question is are you gonna stand behind your word and rules or you gonna turn your head and sweep this under the rug?

Crhafoxhunt ing.org the questions will be answered not on here there is no sense in bashing people using no name post. Nobody is turning there heads it will be resolved as Hancock had already stated there's nothing to hide. I appreciate master fox web site and we try to keep as much off of here as we can so we don't have all the BS with the no name post
Thanks

To all you no name posts about banning the hunters from the Crha that was at the hunt, I was there and I think it was a first class hunt that Hancock put on. I never get on the Crha website so I knew nothing about this and if I did I would not have cared. They had some good puppies that were there that could run the hell out of their game. Some people, believe it or not, really still enjoy seeing a good hound running their game. I know a bunch of no name punks will post about me. So in advance, you can kiss my a**. Hancock, you had a great hunt, and I am looking forward to the next one.

I myself am like Blake never even cared or knew it was a CHRA hunt. I don't care about the points or any of that because when them finals come I'm going to be derby hunting them may even have them in 3 days by then so do as you think should no cares from me. I went to help a friend out in his first puppy hunt like he has helped me out with our hunts. So with that being said you no namer can also as Blake stated KISS MY A?? Thank you and hope you grow a pair and be proud of the name your daddy and mommy gave you. But I bet you are NOT!!!!!

Mr Mcmillan has done a good job with his organization weeding out a lot b.s. Y'all need to take your bunch crap to chra web and keep junk off here. It's obvious what's been happening and after hearing it directly from pen owner who is a great big fan of Harrell's which now he's trying to take the fall to stay In grace. He admitted to guilt and wrong doing and all involved knew the truth so you board members grow a set and do what's right. It's to late to bail out a sinking ship but at least captain do right thing this time Cheating is cheating and the sport is fed up with it. You people that know of cheating speak up and quit taking it or the sport will cease to exist this is why slot of people has quit and turn outs are so low. Hunters where is your pride anymore if your going to keep donating send it to a church or somewhere it can feed the hungry God forgive all the ones doing wrong and strengthen the innocent to stay their ground

John you are stupid. Care to talk? 256 636 4666

By the way, having a hunt July 23. Plenty of running and scoring. No namers must have a real name to reserve numbers. You probably won't because you are mice not men. Might as well join us. Your dogs probably won't place in top ten so you can remain anonymous!

I only have a few things to say, but i need to say them. I truly regret that communications between our group of hunters, is on a forum for the whole world to see. But before you get upset about censorship, I have been accused in a public forum of out right lies in the past, but because it was printed,so it automatically became fact. A person that truly believes in the truth, has no shame in putting his name on his statements. THERE IS NO DISHONOR IN TELLING THE TRUTH!! I have been in situations where everyone knew you were working in the grey area at the beginning, but only after things didn't go as planned, did anyone have a problem, all this being said, here are my points:
I do not like the 20 dog limit and have spoke against it several times, no hunters can know the number of dogs that will show at a hunt, until roll call. The rule was put in place to try and keep hunts honest and hunts open to all hunters, this hunt as I can see was advertised and no one was turned away, therefore a good hunt.
It is obvious the no name posters know the board members, as he called them out, as he so called it. The proper procedure would have been to call one and explain what happened, answer any questions and let the board move forward, as it has on numerous occasions. As a pen owner, it is not relevant to moneys made at roll call as to whether it's a CRHA or not, has 15 or 50 dogs. He has already spent the $40 fee and everything else is for the hunters benefit.
Before any hunters could be held accountable in any way, it would need to be known that the hunters were aware of the number of dogs entered and the plan to circumvent the 20 dog entry rule. My argument to this rule is, a hunter drives 2 hours to try and qualify a dog, only to find out only 12 showed up, it's not fair to the hunters, but it does stop back yard, pop up hunts, with limited dogs, which is it's intent.

Until some of these questions are answered, no fair judgement can be reached. So if you have a complaint or, any information, call Harold, myself, J.W., Tic, Kyle or Dewayne. My number is 225-305-0358

Please remember, There is No Dishonor in being Honest. Be a real man, be honest and be proud to put put your name beside it. I for one will respect you for it, even if it's about me. :)

Jimmy , we understand what you are saying about putting your name on here but when you do and someone tries to do right they just get black balled at hunts.I don't go to many hunts anyways so no thanks.now, you say hunters is not involved , and didn't know about the number of pups . I was there he asked most everyone about it , if not everyone. Now how do you explain in good terms that isn't cheating? ALL the hunters knew about it and was a part of it.now do something about it or y'all might as well wear dresses.all involved needs to be band from c r h a hunts and putting on and judging c r h a hunts.I can count on one hand how many c r h a hunts I've been too and that's too many from what I see how they are run and how they are being handled by officials.now once again lets see how well you boys on the board handles your business and how much fairness you all really have for the fellow hunters.

So mr Liberace did Hanncock ask you in your statement above you said you was there so if he ask everybody and you said nothing and still waited a week to speak then your saying you should be banned also right. But that's the prob today people are chicken **** because of social media yaw can wait and get tucked in nice and safely in your home and talk trash. All I'm saying if you felt that strongly against it you should have said something at hunt not now just my two cents.

I was there judging so ban me to just don't want tobe left out

Wide open kennels does not run for kennel points . We have zero dogs register for points this year . So if you think we where trying to gain points you are crazy. Hunters mr Hancock put in great hunt I was told so go out and support his pen instead if bashing.

Ohh noo chad starting the crawfish!

I don't know why everyone is complaining about the CRHA hunt this wasn't one there wasn't 20 dogs so it was a good puppy hunt. Hancock never sent the results to CRHA are Picts or money he confessed that it was not 20 dogs sounds like somebody just got beat no one got points for CRHA. It's simple math 20 are more dogs and there was not 20 dogs so stop bashing CRHA. We have no record of this none was turned in and if it was posted on CRHA web with the results we would have a prob since it wasn't it's not a CRHA prob
There's your answer there's nothing to cover up if you don't want to go to another CRHA hunt fine we don't like know name people anyway. ee

Harrell we been friends along time hunted together run In your pen together helped you judge and OTHER THINGs I'm not proud of ! But that's over now enough is enough! I've based my life on doing things no one else can do! I've climbed the alps facing extreme temperatures in search of the yeti, I've traveled thru the amazon and swam with man eating crocodiles , I've went to India and rode bareback on elephants in search of man eating tigers armed only with a slingshot and gummy bears for projectiles, I've traveled to Antarctic seal hunting with a butter knife tied to a piece of PVC pipe, I've dived in the sea of Cortez hunting squid in my fluorescent orange thong any a toilet brush, but my greatest challenge I've accomplished one in which I thought could never be topped until you taking several days to come up with a exit for cheaters is ( corn holing a wild badger without getting a scratch) now my level of adventure has to be heightened to top your latest embarrassment to foxhunting! I want to greatly thank you with the most sincere affection I can share and gratitude for screwing up my life, now I must struggle with the task of topping your achievements.

Who like the chra?

DEMOCRATIC SOLUTION:: Create a losers bracket and website for those who are unhappy with the outcome of hunts you know be more sensitive to there needs one where no-name post are welcome and "FREE" RAINBOW colored trophies will be handed out to everyone at there own hunts. This way they are not exposed to National or Master or CRHA hunts and will not need to expose the nature of there manhood along with there no-name post and they will have no need to get on this website and get ridiculed about not putting there name especially by hunters who work hard and make the extra effort in getting dogs ready and will show up at almost every hunt around supporting and keeping economics in tact to help keep the sport alive.

Democratic Solution part 2:: Just think you could put together organizations like the Whiney Baby foundation or I didn't win they cheated association they could probably give to charitable organizations I'm sure like St Jude or Hope outdoors. You could also have benefits for the Once a year field trailer who thinks everything is rigged so that they can go to a support groups or get council just some ideas for ya. Hope this helps