​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question regarding CRHA

First let me say this, I am not try to start any kind of debate or stir the pot so to speak.

I was over on the CRHA website trying to get some understanding of what the rules and guidelines for these hunts was and I just want to see if I understand correctly.

In order to get a "ch" in this organization your hound has to win Three, 5 hour one day hunts.
Is this correct? Feel free to elaborate on the rules. And no I am not planning on converting my hounds over I am a Horn Master affiliated kind of guy. Yes we still believe in the same type of hounds we always have in order to earn the name True Grit in front of there name. Simply wanting to understand a little more on these "new rules, organization".

Please don't post smart remarks not trying to get anything going just a better understanding for my on self.
Thanks much and Lord Bless

True Grit Kennel
Etowah County
Kyle Blakeley

Re: Question regarding CRHA

Yes dog has to win 3 5hr one day all age or open class hunts with 50 or more hounds to become a ch. there is also rules for scratching for babbling and quiting.

Lol

Scott( Brian Lamey)and the one doin all the cryin about the crha is you Brian just cause your a cheater and run 2 year dogs with **** in pup hunts and your banned you like to bash unreal is right . how in your mind can you think all these guys are runnin your dogs

Please post the wed site for the rules for the CRHA. I've never seen them and would like to chech out what's going on with this. Always like to see new things that make our sport fun. Thanks!!

Terrell all I did was went to google and put in CRHA and then went to the site.
Hope that helps and hope you're doing well.
True Grit Kennel
Kyle

Kyle everything is good I hope the same for you. This heat is really tough. I put a weather gauge out in the yard last week took me about 10 minutes to get it nailed to the tree had it on to stay! The sucker beat me back to the house. Hope to see y'all back up this way soon.