​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRHA benefit hunt at st.george

We will be holding Georgia's first ever CRHA hunt at the O.T.E. in st. George on September 24th. This hunt is a benefit to support the Florida State Dog Hunters Association. This is going to be a 5 hour speed and drive running 1 hour in the dark and judging 4 hours in the daylight. The hunt will be ran under CRHA rules. There will be a bench show and a child handling class. Entry is $30 this will be a trophy hunt and CRHA is making a donation for dog feed. For numbers you can call or text me 850-879-1710

Re: CRHA benefit hunt at st.george

This could possibly be one of the biggest CRHA hunts to date. We have over 200 numbers out and still taking them. There will be a food truck setting up Friday evening and will be selling meals.

If you are still planning on helping judge the Florida state dog hunters benefit hunt on September 24th in st. George, please shoot me a text to let me know so I can make sure we get enough food ordered for you. If you want to judge please let me know we could always use more. 850-879-1710

Btt

Who won this record breaker?

Did it get rained out or did everyone sleep through it?

There were 104 hounds and the results are posted on the crha website. But you wouldn't know because you slept through it.

You know "Hunter" there is always someone like you on here. Why spend your time on this computer attempting to throw mud at real hunters and real events? Raise you some real hounds and attempt to contribute to this sport instead of being a jack*** here on the website.

And "Hunter" if I misunderstood or took your previous posts in the wrong way I apologize, but It seems like your being a smart mouth.

He knew what he was doing or he would have used his name. That's why folks don't like to post results on here anymore.

If you have access to masterfox then you have access to the crha website. If you don't like the crha then why be concerned with the results of a crha hunt.

Before the next comment even comes out about advertising the hunt on masterfox and not the results. There is no law or code about posting a hunt here. You got the invitation to the hunt that was sent out. That's all I did by advertising here was inviting you to come. I never promised results would be posted here for you to pick apart behind a fake name.

I will make a deal with you, post under your real name asking to see the results and I will post them on masterfox for you.

John Thanks for supporting the St. George. Running Pen

Really you get crap for asking for results. I would have thought you were a better person than that John. I have heard you run your Gator after drinking but just brushed it off. I will explain more when I see you. I have taken up for you mouthy self in the past but I see how you want to be. It will be a pleasure to talk to you stay sober my friend there needs to be no misunderstanding when we talk! I will not be responding on here to this any more. So boast all you want!

Hey that's fine by me, but I don't even know who you are. You arent getting crap for asking about results. You are getting crap because you won't use your name. If you know me, and you wanted to get results, why not just use your name and ask? And now you still won't tell me who you are and you want to come start crap at a fox pen? Why don't you give me a call and we can hash this out 850 879 1710. I'm usually sober between the hours of 8am-5pm but don't come slippin up on me at a field trial expecting to ruin my good time because you decided to be a no namer on masterfox. I really hope you aren't someone that I like hunting with.