​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRHA Puppy hunt September 24th

I will have my final puppy hunt of the year September 24th hunt will be 4hrs $50.00 a dog for November and after pups for booking are numbers call Travis @ 985-969-7944 thanks and God Bless

Re: CRHA Puppy hunt September 24th

Do to lack of interest I've decided to make it a October and after instead of a November and after thanks

Starting July 29th every Friday until the hunt pen will be open for pups that's my day to run and I run some end of September and October pups if you would like to run with me just give me a call let me know your coming thanks

Whats the pen record?who holds it?

T&S kennels with Dirty Harry 1,070 points in 3hrs I once owned the pen years prior and held a 3 hr all age and Heartbreaker a doves hooter gyp hit 2,750 points in 3 hrs the pen is 215 acres

Correction Dirty Harry had 1,460 points that's what pen record is

Btt

Chad &Cody u got to be joking lord I will never hear the end of that go head dog mabey u can teach us something r bring his boy fishing to see them secrets

Btt

Around 70#'s out shaping up to be a nice hunt thanks !! God Bless

If your not coming please turn your numbers into me so I can get a acurate count on entry's thanks

Btt

Who's the one to beat?

Still have out around 55 #'s we will cast at 6:30 we will feed everyone at the end of the hunt with some jambalaya and white beans should have plenty judges looking to be another good hunt thanks and God bless!!!

Who,s it going to be?I herd they got some new heat comeing.Is that why everybody is hush mouth?

Not that new but on a come back! I'm putting my money on Charlie Bailey Jr