​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bayer tree and shrub for fleas

I used it last year and it was white in color but I bought some today and it was slime green color, anybody used it ?

Re: Bayer tree and shrub for fleas

You need to buy some Tarus SC 3 cc down their back and no fleas or ticks.

Where you get it at keith

Go to website domyownpestcontrol.com
And look under termites get the Taurus & you have to get a bottle of nygaurd mix them you want have fleas or ticks

The color difference is that you bought the one with fertilizer in it or at least that was my case when I was using it.

Did u use the green bayer on your dogs and if so how did it work

Don't use green Bayer on dogs will kill them. Get some old Dominion off eBay. Same as admire little weaker but $20 for a qrt

21.4 percent imidaclopid in dominion 2 L. Same as admire if not mistaken.

No sir I did not use it. Once I realized what I had bought and could not find the original I swapped over to Patriot cow tags and whatever they are selling on the supply trailers at field trials these days which requires 2cc down the back. I'm not sure of the name it's a white chalky looking liquid in a white plastic pint jug with flea med. written on the container. It got to the point to when you stepped in my sandy dog yard it looked like you were standing in a fire ant bed but instead it was fleas and ticks. I tried everything but when I put this combo together it ended my pest problem. PATRIOT cow tags will kill the ticks that's on them and keep them away for several months and they are about the only tag that will hold up to a lot of hard running. Warrior tags will work they are cheaper but only kill for a couple of months. Do Not buy the purple python tags they will not kill all the ticks and will not hold up to any running whatsoever no matter what anyone tells you. I had to prove it to myself twice costing me about $100 to believe they were junk. I hope this helps

I used the Bayer tree and shrub with fertilizer and it did not kill my dogs and a friend of mine used it as well..but it did leave a green color on their backs...but maybe my culls were harder to kill..lol

Didn't kill mine either. Now I have the admire pro 42% and it is green also.

Locked 2 of my young dogs kidney up after spraying them with it. That's what vet said it was any way. But he could have wrong. I know in 2 weeks and I hung there collars on gate.