​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
October and after hunt

I will be having a 3 hour October and after hunt at my pen on August the 6th. Hunt will not be sanctioned. 50 dollars a pup. Pay back 30 dollars. I will only take 30 pups. Will require a 20 dollar deposit to receive a number. The reason for this is everytime I give a hunt there is always people who never show. Sorry it's just how it's got to be. Book will open today. 228-493-6154.

Re: October and after hunt

Btt

I have around 13 more openings left

Due to the amount of people asking. We will change the hunt to crha rules.

I am sorry I do not keep up with the chra rules like I shoukd have. Due to short notice the hunt has to remain unsactioned. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have a few more numbers to give out. Come enjoy three hours of hard running with us

I do not have enough numbers out for the hunt. I am gonna have to cancel this one. Sorry for the incovenience. We will try to have another at a later date

Ray you had number out the other day and now you ain't got none?

Mr Scott i don't remember you calling and getting any numbers. Correct me if I am wrong? But since it's bothering you. You are right there was 21 numbers out 5 cancelled. 747 kennels had around 9 numbers. Why make them pay 50 dollars a dog to run against themselves ?

You are correct, planned on giving you a call about some numbers. And I was not in any way trying to seem out of line in anyway. I was just curious why the hunt was cancelled but I understand the reasoning. I'll be sure to be there if you have a later day