​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Grade 1 CRHA All Age Hunt - Shelbyville, TX 10-1-16

The Boles Field Fox Pen will be hosting a Grade 1 CRHA all age hunt on October 1, 2016. This hunt will be ran under CRHA rules. The pen is full of seasoned game and running great! Thanks to Tommy Carter and Jeff Broadway for having the pen in the best shape it has ever been in during the pen's long history of existence!!! Last year's hunt was a great success and looking forward to this one being even better.

One Class - All Age
Run: 5 hours - Cast at daylight
Judges will be provided
Entry: $75 - $25/pen/$50 payback per dog
Breakfast and lunch will be served at no charge
Bench Show
MOH / Bench Show Judge announced soon.

Start taking numbers Monday 8-1-16. Please call or text Cary Don McCoy at 409-474-1466. if i cant answer, please leave message. numbers will be given out first come first served basis in order. it might be best to text if possible, due to work every day and stay pretty busy, but I will make sure everyone gets taking care of.

Re: Texas Grade 1 CRHA All Age Hunt - Shelbyville, TX 10-1-16

Been a busy morning!! got 79 numbers out already.

looking like gonna be a BIG hunt!!!! got over 110 numbers out in first week.

Time is almost here!!! Gonna be one of the biggest 1-day hunts every in TX. Got 140-150 numbers out. Have 7 states going to be represented!! I don't think you will every go to a one day hunt with more or better competition than will be at this hunt, so make plans and come join us!!

Bench Show will be Friday night at 7:00.

also, many of us will be staying the night at Huxley Bay Marina, which is about 10-15 minutes from pen.
For reservations call 936-368-2494 and ask for Ms. Sandy and tell her you are with our foxhunt and she'll hook you up with a special rate for $55. They also have a great restaurant!!! Only thing about that is it closes at 9:00pm, but Sandy said if enough of us want to some eat dinner and may be little late or close to closing time, we can call her with orders and such and they'll wait for us. They really try and help the hunters, so let's support them and give them a stay.

address to house across road from gate of fox pen is:
3301 County Road 2625, Shelbyville, TX 75973

if you type just like that in Google, it will pull up.

any further questions for help, please feel free to give me a call.