5. Blake Joiner
6. 747 kennel
7. Wide Open Kennel
8. Blake Joiner
9. Mark Morrison
10. Quickdraw Kennel

Thanks to everyone associated!!!

Re: How They Ran

Congrats to everybody that placed and to Big H for having the pen ready.
1st Easton's Playmate
6th Easton's Big Black
Both hounds are off (Wilson's Clarence Carter x Wilson's Smiley)

Whats the breedings? I think someone is running a derby dog???

4th Prevosts Ammo X Ponders Nikki great running thanks to all the judges and for Big H having the pen in good shape enjoyed it congrats to 747 on the win and everyone else that placed

None of your mad business. I even ran an all age dog. Beat everyone. Won all the money too. One time he came by me and was airborne. Entered him as a ghost dog. Even named him phantom. Nobody had a complaint about me winning. They all said they enjoyed coming to a hunt that was run crooked as a dogs hind leg. Said they would be back if I promised to cheat that good. Sausage was laced with truth serum. All admitted to their ways before daylight. I have it going my way. Except for one little issue. Breedings why didn't you show for the cheat fest? Heck we could have robbed them when the police showed up.....that should get you wondering.

You forgot to say that when the deputy asked who they wanted tased that the little boy that was there pointed at me. They got all got a laugh out of that. They didn't know the deputy was a friend of mine.

Dang Bully Ray...u ruined my story.lmao

I am trying to order a Rugaroo. Maybe then the news station will show with the FBI.