​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Morning after Pill

Is there a morning after pill or anything else of sort for a gyp that got accidentally bred?

Re: Morning after Pill

Take her to a vet they have a shot must give within a couple days.works

I called vet this morning they told me that shot isn't no longer available...that's here in texas

Shane, i live in TX too and had a running pup get hooked up accidentally. i went to Walgreens and bought that morning after pill, which i did in less than 24 hours of getting bred. gave it to her and then ran her that weekend. this is only time i've ever tried that, but didn't have any side effects and never showed for pups.

Yeah that's good thinking CD...Trent called me yesterday told me also about plan b,as long as it's within 72hrs on a earlier the better factor..well spent $49...vets won't even tell no one about Plan b..

I was stupid yesterday evening and let a female out of her pen into a big communal pen. I walked 50 ft to grab the hose to fill up her buckets and her brother jumped on her. I grabbed the hose and went to spraying both of them and she went to pulling him around and finally broke free. They were hooked up maybe 2 minutes at the most with me spraying them the whole time. When she broke free I sprayed down her "area" with a hose (good buddies day said that's what he does with his rabbit dogs if he catches them like I did) I don't wanna take any chances does the plan b pill really work? Or do I need to get her to the vet? Won't be able to until Monday cause my vet is only open til 12 on Fridays