3 hour speed and drive

Saturday October 22
All age $200 entry
Text Bart at 417 296 4877

Sunday October 23
14mo 29day $30 entry
Text Smiley at 620 820 4550

Re: Harper's Pen Fall Hunts

Hunts still planned as above. Have lots of numbers out and several on waiting list. Please let me know if not using any of your numbers; I need to take care of ones on waiting list

Had 80 numbers out plus 35 on waiting list at one time; i have heard numerous excuses, some legitimate to Male dog in heat or helping Hillary campaign in Damascus. Have 55 dogs coming as of today, should make for great fall hunt. Make that 56 while typing here, someone changed his mind again. Would give a few more numbers out if someone feeling like they need one. Cast at daylight, come enjoy. Breakfast at hunt
Numbers to:
Terry Byrd
Donnie Valentine
Adam Cain
Leroy Cain
Adrian and Avery Wolfe
Harold Yocum
Harold Snyder
Brian Gerhardt
Justin Cook
Phil and Kyle Efird
Sam Dillon
Jimmy Teat
Charles Ginnings
Turdhill Kennels
Jim Rhea
Woodpecker Ridge Kennels
Michael Hixon
Circle 6 Kennels
Brian Lamey and Seth Garrison
Sonny Williams
James Leach
Homegrown Kennels
Justin Platt
Toby Williamson unless he changes his mind again...

Have had people call me wanting to know about rooms thought I better post it to save a call or help others out.

If you have a room in Eldorado Springs I suggest you call and cancel and choose between one of the following. If you doubt my recommendation call Kyle Efird and ask him.

Nevada is 27.1 miles from the pen
Straight shot on US 54
Country Inn & Suite
71$ a room 417-667-9292
49$ a room Super 8 417-667-8888
57$ a room America's Best Value 417-667-6777
Plenty of restaurants there in town

Elkton is 29.3 miles
Coopers Cove Resort 417-282-5210
70$ a room two bed rooms freshly remodelled fully furnished
60$ smaller room but still has two beds. Fully furnished
Will allow tie outs as long as hounds are boxed at night. In the country. Smiths Restaurant 15 mins away.

im wore out from toby swinging me open 3 times a week , I hope he does something are he will cry like a baby

60 dogs now. Missed slim trim Ronnie Dunbar on first list. Cody Howe now on the list. Brian Gerhardt added one, said he had too many good ones for only 2 numbers. I have received calls about motel in El Do. I think they changed hands again but do not know status...not had to stay there yet. Toby too busy picking up walnuts to go and check. If concerns, google Nevada or Stockton. They should have some decent ones

Well folks. The game of Thrones has begun. House B&V is about to march north to take back their crown from Sir Toby ( King of the Bull Sh#t Island's), and to prove to the House of the All Around Hounds that the Crazy Horse's are the best litter in the land. House Cain is losing hours of sleep every night hoping his practicing will help him out since he can't think of a good excuse that hasn't already been taken. House Turdhill is coming to prove that the CRHA has the toughest competition . Sir Toby is so scared, he turned in his banner. Then asked for it back after he was able to replace the tires on his truck so he could make it to the gate one more time. House Teat is said to be bringing his living chariot So Sir Valentine would have a place to cry in peace on the march back home if he doesn't get his crown back. Sir Sonny is coming off a big battle victory in Oklahoma feeling like he has a steak for the crown. House Platt is also making the march north in hope of making House of the All Around Hounds sign a peace treaty. But the truth is. The houses of no banner's have joined forces and are march south to take the crown from all the rest .

Toby finally got weed eating done and picked up some walnuts so I could mow. Any walnuts found in yard belong to Toby, feel free to throw at him. He has his entry and will be there. 57 dogs now, Seth Garrett phoned and had to return theirs. I was hoping, and sure they to, to see them here, very competitive last time. Another correction on initial list, Sam Dillon is only authorized to number and bring dog to cast. Kathy Burgess is the proud owner and plans to help Sam again. Sorry for all the mistakes, that's what I get for letting Toby post.... just like walnuts!

I AM GOING TO WIN!!!! B&V you don't stand a chance!

I'm fixing to bust Valentine like a step child!!

I hunt here ever weekend I can't be beat here , I know to many people , I have the best dogs around !!

Bring your check books I will sale you the winner!

Beautiful morning, extremely competitive event. Thanks to everyone for coming, great group of people attending. Also, special thank u on behalf of Rachael to all who came for Breakfast and helped fund her dentistry mission trip.
All Age Results with 63 hounds
1 Adrian and Avery Wolfe
2 Kathy Burgess and Sam Dillon
3 Byrd and Valentine
4 Byrd Valentine
5 Phil and Kyle Efird
6 Jimmy Teat
7 Turdhill Kennel
8 Byrd and Valentine
9 Homegrown Kennel
10 Sonny Williams
11 Justin and Bradyn Cook
12 Byrd and Valentine
13 Ronnie Dunbar
14 Byrd and Valentine
15 Avery and Adrian Wolfe
16 Byrd and Valentine
17 Justin Platt
18 Phil and Kyle Efird
19 Byrd and Valentine
20 Turdhill Kennels

Wonder why at every hunt there has to be a person moaning and groaning about something . It don't matter who's hunt or where it's at somebody always has to ##### about someone cheating. All I have to say is that the people should solve I at the hunt not on computer.if you got something to say , say at the hunt in front of everyone.

?

Great hunt.congratulations to everyone who placed and as always thanks to Bart for the hunt.

The reason I posted what I did was it was a post on here earlier with someone gripping and complaining.They must have deleted it cause they didn't want to get called out.

Who won pup hunt

Toby Williamson figured scores for Smiley's hunt on Sunday and must have pocketed results. I only heard results as read and don't recall most. Tebbe, Cain I know was top 2. Efird and Platt towards top also.

Looks to me like all the ones that was mouthing about how good there dogs WAS an gonna kick butt got there's kicked don't see any if 1 in the top 15 that was gonna kick @$$. . Maybe you guys need to buy some top end dogs to replace yours with

Puppy hunt results???

Pup Hunt Results:
1. 1175 71 Eli & Kayla Tebbe
2. 1160 7 Cain & Cain
3. 1155 91 Justin Platt
4. 1070 20 Jeff & Cliff Almond
5. 1045 9 Kayla & Eli Tebbe
6. 1030 99 Justin Platt
7. 975 418 Efird & Tyron (17 1st place crossing)
8. 975 18 Pat McMillan ( 6 1st place crossing)
9. 930 33 Eli & Kayla Tebbe
10. 925 5 Phil Efird
11. 905 96 Justin Platt
12. 890 17 Cain & Cain
13. 865 90 Efird & Tyron
14. 855 1 Adrain Wolfe
15. 840 3 Eli & Kayla Tebbe