​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MO-IL Youth Hunt

Congratulations to the kids who won and/or placed at the hunt this weekend! The hunt was a HUGE success! One of the reasons for the success is due to the large number of volunteers who helped in many different ways. I would like to say thank you to every one of these people but I would like to say a very special thanks to Lexi and John Blanton! These two worked non-stop on this hunt from start to finish! This hunt made memories for these kids that will stick with them for the rest of their life! Once again..... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Re: MO-IL Youth Hunt

Well said Pound Puppy. We had 150 dogs a d close to 75 kids. Was the funniest hunt I have attended all year. Always look forward to this hunt. Watching the kids enjoy the sport we all love. Nothing better

Well said Pound Puppy. We had 150 dogs and close to 75 kids. Was the funniest hunt I have attended all year. Always look forward to this hunt. Watching the kids enjoy the sport we all love. Nothing better

Thanks to all who worked hard to put that hunt together. That was more fun than I've had in awhile. That was the 1st turtle race I ever been to I'll be on the lookout for fast turtles from now on

Thanks to all. It was a fun time. I really enjoyed watching all the kids have fun.

Thanks too Alan Kearbey and Matt stahl for standing over those hot fish fryers and doing a great job as part of the nice supper sat evening ..