​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED

Here it is! The books are now open for the MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED!!!

Sept 17th at Enon Fox Pen

All age hunt

3 hrs Speed and Drive

$65 entry fee

Breakfast will be provided and lunches will be sold

1st place will be a Polaris Ranger side by side

We are still working on 2nd and 3rd, but they will be well worth it!

4th-10th will be dog feed

Members of our organization and family will be judging

If more than 300 dogs show up, 2nd and 3rd prizes will be bigger than normal

This hunt is named after my dad who passed away in 2011. He helped start the organization that the proceeds go to.

As in the past, this hunt is a fundraiser. You won't go to another hunt and pay $65 with the grand prize being a Polaris Ranger. We do that for the hunters. We don't make much money off of the trial itself. The money comes from the auction and raffle. With that being said, please remember that myself and Chad Fagan and everyone else involved put in a lot of time and resources for this trial because we know how much everyone enjoys it. No name posts will not be answered or aknowledged. Complaining will fall upon deaf ears. I know some like 5 hrs and some like 3 hrs. The schedule and timing made this FUNDRAISING HUNT a 3hr. It is what it is. I don't want to sound uptight or unthankful for all the support we have received. This is the best group of people I have ever been around and I tell everyone that. Just getting the biggest future complaint out of the way. Lol.

We run an organization that takes handicapped, disabled or sick children and adults on trophy hunts. We had 27 successful hunts last year. We recently changed our name and have received our own 501 c nonprofit status. This means any donations are 100% tax deductible. We are now Woods and Waters Outdoor Ministries.

Auction and raffle will be held the night before hunt on Sept 16th in either Albany or Springfield. Still working on location.

Any and all donations are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has made it to this event in the past, you won't be let down. We are going to hustle to make this one no different than the ones in the past that were huge successes!

Will post auction and raffle items as they come up and will update with more info soon.

For numbers call or text Chad Fagan no later than 8:30 p.m. @ 225-505-9117 or post on here

For info on hunt or banquet call me @ 985-320-0867

Thanks so much for all the support! Getting pumped up about this hunt again!

Re: MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANDICAPPED

Chad I would like to get 3 numbers thanks

Mr. Talbert I have you down for 128, 130, 132.

Thanks

Need one number thanks

How much game is in the pen mike ? Just asking , no harm intended .

Mr. Eddie I got you down for 180. Thanks

I need 3 numbers thanks

Mr. Tommy I have you down for 182, 183, 184.

Thanks

Jo Jo I've talked with tic and we are on board for donations again this year. He should be getting with you soon on what I will be donating.

Can I get 4 numbers please

I need 1 number. Thanks

Thank you Mr. Chris! We appreciate it very much!

Bay Creek I have you down for 185, 186, 187, 188.

Thanks

Andy I have you down for 201.

Thanks

I need 10 numbers