Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which side of the fence you

*Which side of the fence?* If you ever wondered which side of the fence
you sit on, this is a great test! If a Republican doesn't like guns, he
doesn't buy one. If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns
outlawed. If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a
Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.
If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Democrat is
homosexual, he demands legislated respect. If a Republican is
down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. If a Democrat
is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him. If a
Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. A Democrat
demands that those they don't like be shut down. If a Republican is a
non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Democrat non-believer wants any
mention of God and religion silenced. If a Republican decides he needs
health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that
provides it. If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that
the rest of us pay for his.
If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a
good laugh. A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended". *Well, I
forwarded it.*

Re: Which side of the fence you

All I can do is reply, did have like and or share, you are 100@ dead on..--must be a dem. Forum--not like facebook?

Almost sounds like somebody don't know which side of the BREAD the butter goes on. This is very true Sonny.

Would that be a Ronald Reagan Republican or a Donald Trump Republican?

I'm a Conservative first and foremost. I usually vote Republican, the democrats have gone so far to the left its mind boggling. I hope I live long enough to take part in the rebirth of this country. It is long overdue.

Is this a Alinsky Democrat or a Dixiecrat KK Bird

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.......

Saul David Alinsky, a writer, was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of the modern community organizing movement. He is most noted for his book Rules for Radicals.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA

Education: University of Chicago

Spouse: Irene Alinsky

Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.?

All eight rules are currently in play

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States ?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as "Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

Are you a useful idiot on our way to being a banana Republic

Wondering, you are definitely a Trump Supporter. First you scared to use your name and secondly you have to call people names. Everything you wrote is the same things that was said 8 years ago. I still have my guns, and the Bible is still being used at the Church I attend and they are still using it to swear in Officials. If you want to see what a Trump presidency would look like look at what has happened to Louisiana before Jon Bel Edwards and Mississippi. The republicans have cut taxes but not for the middle class and these 2 states along with Kansas are on the verge of bankruptcy. But one thing about Trump he knows how to use the bankruptcy court to get out of trouble. So maybe he would not be bad for our country he could just file bankruptcy and tell everyone to go get ------, like he has on public TV. Of course I know Ms, La,Ks would not be in trouble if it were not for the bunch of liberal democrats that has had control for the last 10 or 12 years. That dang Obama. With all that said I will say I am not happy with either candidate. And I was just wondering what kind of Republican it is?

Kermie it's a wonder your eyes aren't black and your nose not broke walking around all day as a blind man LOL

Last time I checked John I am 2 for 2 on presidential elections. Maybe I am not the blind one.

I wasn't talking about predictions I'm talking about your party telling me I have to pay $276.35 a month in health care with a $6000 deductible and your party and your president telling me I have to let my 4 year old daughter go to the bathroom with a freak that decided he didn't want to stand and pee anymore , if you can go to bed at night knowing your country is coming to this then more power to you

The Democratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from the Donkey to a Condom
because it more accurately reflects the Party's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts
production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks. and puddin's gives you a sense of security
while you're actually being screwed!

****, it just doesn't get more accurate than that

Mr. Worm I respect your political choice ; that is your right as an American . Although Wondering did not reveal his or her identity I have read the post several times and CAN NOT find where he called ANY ONE names . There was a Question asked . For now we still can arm ourselves and pray and use the Holly Bible inside of the Church of choice . Slowly this cancer is eating away at the very soul of this country . No longer does the Ten Commandments hang in our Court House ; for it might OFFEND some one ; No longer do my grand children say the pledge in school ; for it might OFFEND some one ; we CAN NOT have a prayer at a school function for it might OFFEND some one ; the list goes on and on IF thought about ; SLOWLY ever so SLOWLY this cancer of a movement is chipping away at a once Great Nation and PEOPLE .