​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cornfield fox pen 2 class money hunt

we will be having a 2 class hunt on sept. 3rd same type of hunt that we have had in the past. we had a very successful hunt like this back in june. 1 class is a money class,all age,$50 entry fee, $500 to winner, payback 10 places on 35 dogs. 2nd class will be a derby class,$25 entry fee, 15 places,dog feed,and prizes to winners with a great prize to 1st place!speed and drive. located in snipesville ga. 12 miles south of Hazlehurst ga. plenty of game and judges. call big greg at 912 375 7342 for numbers.numbers are limited in both classes so call asap. because of the terrible heat we been having this hunt will be only run 3 hours . we do this every summer when its so hot. thanks BIG G

Re: cornfield fox pen 2 class money hunt

yeah Big G we ready for another 1 ! if we have half as fun as we all did at the last 1 it will be a great hunt!!we back this way really lookin forward to it!!

who is gonna be bringing the heat, will triple p take it all or will Bubba chandler be in the mix up???

you better watch out fo ole GOAT. ole 50 cent or half dollar or whatever his name is, is ready to roll

YOU BAMER BOYS BETTER STAY AT HOME AND DONT WASTE YOUR GAS MONEY. ALL THE MONEY AND PRIZES WILL STAY IN GA!!!!

what is the line up? how many numbers are out?

GA boy just put your money where your mouth is when they start a Calcutta. These July hounds gone snatch the guts out your hounds and money out your wallet.

what is the line up?

btt

Will you have more than 2 or 3 JUGDES This time an the ones u had last hunt that was there first time seeing a hound dog. HO CUT THE GRASS THIS TIME?

everythings looking real good for sat. we got plenty of dog feed and some nice prizes. a great looking trophy for 1st place in the derby. we are expecting a fantastic hunt! the address to the pen 787 snipesville rd. Denton ga. 31532 my cell is 912 253 9279 thanks Big G

who is it going to be?? heard bubba chandler is bringing PAPA will he win again or will Brandon and rob be to much to handle? never cancel out wes!!! lets hear some opinions

Goat has the heat!

AA
1.GOAT
2.TRIPPLE P
3.TRIPPLE P
4.WES
5.CHANDLER

DERBY
1.LASHLEY
2.GOAT
3.TRIPPLE P
4.TRIPPLE P
5.JOHNSON

Y'all fellas counting all these chickens before they hatch, word around here is Tubby is going to cash in again.

Goat goat goat goat!!

Half Back gunna whoop yalls tail.

Goat goat goat goat !!

Bubba Chandler and them southern julys gonna be hard too

got a brand new bayou fish cooker today from sellers feeds in Hazlehurst ga.! A $70 prize!! very nice! oh and by the way just for the heck of it wes and tubby do not have numbers! looking forward to sat. ! bad weather suppose to move out quickly Friday. thanks Big G

Its Gona Be A Feather Plucking Time I Love It

I'm just coming to clap and support the hunt! These plugs I'm feeding ain't no count. Looking forward to a good hunt and a good time!

COME ON NOW GOAT DONT BE TELLING THOSE STORIES YOU KNOW WHAT U GOT AND WAT HALF LEG IS GONNA DO

AND WES IS SMART HE KNOWS THE HEAT AINT IN GA, HE AINT WASTING HIS CASH

TRIPPLE P, TRIPPLE P, TRIPPLE P

COME GET SOME!!!!!!

GOAT and Triple P

TRIPPLE P WILL HAVE DREAMS ABOUT ELTON AFTER THEY HEAR HALF BACK HOOTING ALL OVER THE PEN

ROB WILL SWEAR HE CAME OUT OF THE GRAVE.

Let's be realistic the posts were started by the pen owners to get out of state people to come to the hunt. Everyone knows that things are done different at the corn field. Even if there is only 45 minutes of running the winning hound will have 600 points tenth would have 400. It just don't add up. Do a search and find why locals do not show. We ain't scared but we aren't stupid either. The people who win and place are made sure to get something so they will not bash the hunt on the Internet. Yall come on over you know what it is before you get here so don't grip about a dog with no number winning. It happened before.

Them bama boys done scared the locals off

At the top of the page on the message board of this site below the picture is a box that says search enter corn field and search. This should tell you why most everyone don't judge their hounds by the results at the corn field. It is a Big G fund raiser but I still like to leave feeling like the results were true. When I left I knew that I may have won a case of oil 6 bags of feed oil change at the dealership but the hounds that I placed were not even close to some of the dogs we didn't get in. We never even saw them in a race.it was nice to get prizes but those hounds were given away later because they could not compete. The first hunt I went to a dog with no number won. The second hunt i went to there was only about 30 minutes of true running and 6 judges but after the points were total for all entered there was over 25000 points posted. My flea market prizes couldn't convince me that this is above board. So come get sum or go to the red gate and know that it's done right. You may not get jumper cables or wiper blades but you will get a fair hunt. I figure if I know how it is and go anyway the it is my fault. I am not going but if I was I would worry about Tubby. Good luck and read for yourself before you say GA is scared

the bad weather pretty much missed us here. we got about 3 inches of rain but we needed that so we still good to go tomorrow! got $25 0f free gas to give away so don't come with your tanks full! we looking forward to a good hunt and fellowship! thanks Big G

who all is gonna be there? how many numbers are out

TRIPLE P WILL BRING IT ALL HOME

Who won

Goat hill won the 3 money hunt with 900 points and cruze and son r something like that won the Derby. The real heat Wes mincey and triple p wasn't there

TRIPLE P DIDNT GET TO MAKE IT

we had another outstanding field trial this past Saturday!we had plenty of judges and running! mr. bill braddy and mr, james moxley of Swainsboro brought several additional judges with them and you sure could tell it when all the talleying was done! I think we had 18 judges all together! we had 59 hounds total, had a lot of fun and fellowship! had wall to wall running the whole hunt. Congratulations to David rentz of Lakeland Ga. for winning the all age and billy crews of jesup ga. for winning the derby. we appreciate everbody coming, heres the results.... Derby class 1st, crews and sons kennels 2nd, crews and sons 3rd, crews and sons 4th,goathill kennels 5th,goathill kennels 6th,barry moore 7th,paul bullard 8th,larry moore 9th billy Johnson 10th larry malloy All Age class 10th larry malloy 9th chris smith, pea river kennels 8th Richard dale 7th larry moore mud creek kennels 6th jL mathis 5th chris smith 4th river road kennels 3rd ken fowler 2nd larry malloy 1st david rentz goathill kennels thanks Big G

Rumor has it that there were dogs placed in the derby that weren't derby dogs. i guess they had a different birthday than their littermates.

Lol, what is the fella over the hunt suppose to do? Is he suppose to look at the dogs teeth to make sure they ain't to old. Honesty starts with the hunters! If you buy a dog and someone sells him to you for a 18 month old dog what are you gonna do? You're gonna run him as a derby that's what you're gonna do. There are some good people in this sport but there are a bunch of crybabies too! Folks need to stop worrying about the other fella and start running their dogs. If you want to enter a hunt then enter, if not stay at the house. If you don't go, don't get on here with your no name selves and puff yalls chest out!

The winner was mr. larry maloey but u can't beat the pencil an that's a Fact

Lol, you cowards kill me! I know I can always come on here and get a good laugh from you no name posters!! If you have the facts, proof is in the poodin man, put it on here with your name so everybody will know!! If not, well the least you can do is keep giving us a good laugh!!